Mighty Empires tile conversion - for 40K - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    75 (x1)

Mighty Empires tile conversion - for 40K

I just bought the WD with the ME tiles. I don't play Fantasy - but they will make an excellent Battle Board for my Imperial Guard Colonel and his staff. Watch this space!

My blog: Target On My Back

Zapp: You see the killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great idea! look forward to seeing them as 40k tiles! How exactly are you going to convert them?
    Click here to take a look at my Blog! http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...p?userid=19270

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    75 (x1)

I will just use the two tiles from the magazine cover as a sort of battle plan for my IG Colonel to ponder over with his staff. I will add table legs, some pipes and cables underneath, and military symbols, like arrows and lines on top.
    Zapp: You see the killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, nice idea. its good to see someone come up with a 40k use for them. to make the edges better you could cut off the bit that sticks out and glue it into its component slot where another tile would have gone. That shloud makes the edges smooth.
    Total 40k: >5000pts
    total WFB: ~2000pts
    I also enjoy good music, fine food, late night strolls on the beach and dancing in moonkin form :)

+ Reply to Thread