Forum Guide & Useful Threads - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Leeds, Yorkshire
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1372 (x8)

Forum Guide & Useful Threads

Hello, I'm Kuffy and I'll be your moderator for eternity. -___^

This thread is being created as an index to the forum: a guide to what is expected and allowed here. In addition I will add threads to a list at the bottom. Only threads that are good and have some use overall with the community will be added.

Welcome to the LO Conversion & Modelling forum.

* Before posting, please do a search. Many topics come up often and you are more likely to find your answers in previous threads.

* Make sure your thread title is clear and makes sense for what you are looking for

* Write in English. Even if it is not your first language, try. No "leet" is allowed

* When commenting on some ones work, do not just leave a single message such as "Nice", try to make some form of constructive criticism.

* Pictures included in the thread may have a maximum size of 600 - 700 pixels wide. Any wider and they will be reduced to links.

* Asking for templates of offical Games Workshop miniatures (including vehicles) is a big no, no. Threads will be closed and you slapped VERY, VERY hard on the wrists. Happens twice and your voted off the island (re: forum). OK?
    Now, play nicely and if there is any help you require or something you wish to discuss with me then please PM me. =)

Now, to keep things a little more tidy I will remove certain pinned threads. But fear NOT! They will have their links placed here, should they be required.

Helpful Links/Guides/Threads

Death Riders of Krieg conversion guide by Bobahat

What scale is Warhammer? By Wolfrider

Money saving conversions

minus_t's guide to: White Power Armor

minus_t's guide to: Making Custom Icons & Badges

chandrilla's guide to making swappable weapons on eldar vehicles (A guide to swappable weapons on Eldar vehicles)

How-To: Prepare Resin Models for Construction and Painting by Brother Tiberius (HOW TO: Prepare Resin Models for Construction and Painting.)

Necron Flayed Ones, by Shonuff

Last edited by King Ulrik Flamebeard; June 11th, 2008 at 00:23.

+ Reply to Thread