IG allies 1500 - Death Korps of Kreig - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Giant Mutant Chaos Lord's Avatar
    My House, Traralgon
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

22 (x1)

IG allies 1500 - Death Korps of Kreig

Hi, heres a link to my DH/IG force: http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...tml#post979003

Good Post? Do Rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
    Pft, what a weenie. Hell, tell him that the next time you see him. Tell him that Katie Drake called him a weenie!

2. Remove Advertisements

Insert Witty Comment Here Goblin's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

67 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Mutant Chaos Lord View Post

HQ = 195
    Grand Master
    Psycannon, Icon of the Just

HQ = 180
    Heroic Senior Officer
    Heavy Support Crew, 3 Lascannons

Troops = 160
    Junior Officer
    Infantry Squad
    Infantry Squad

Troops = 160
    Junior Officer
    Infantry Squad
    Infantry Squad

Troops = 175
    Grey Knights
    Justicar, Terminator Armor

Elites 70
    Term Armour, Icon of the Just

Elites = 110
    Vindicare Assasain

Elites = 394
    9 Grey Terminators
    Brother Captain, Icon of the Just

Fast attack 55
    Rough Rider Squadron
    Hunting lances

this goes out to all the lazy people that dont want to click a link! lulz

you cant give grey knight justicars terminator armour, and even if you could, why would you want to?

your inquisitor is kinda useless, he has no weapons.

rough rider squad is way too small.

the grandmaster should have a retinue of the terminators, you dont need that BC.

furthermore, you need more guys. the squad of 6 dudes and the one with terminator armour is just not good for grey knights, it will get stompt.

i find it difficult that you dont have any heavy weapon choices inside of your platoons for the guard. maybe you just got lazy and didnt type it?

either way, i think this is a bad list. it has no specific flow in my mind, too many icon of the justs, you have models that will accomplish nothing in the grand scheme of things, and your whole team at this points level will get ownd very fast by both melee and shooty armys..

im not trying to be a jerk. but i am just explaining to you what i think about the list.

hopfully you update it a bit, and make it an uber list that it has the potential to be!

remember this, when allied with guard, grey knights become the new counter charge unit. thus having the rough riders isn't always needed. but hey, rough riders are too cool for school, so id use em!
    Last edited by Goblin; August 3rd, 2007 at 15:33.

Tennessee, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

33 (x2)

Techniquely, wouldn't you be able to take Termie armour? It wouldn't be wise, but I think you can. Unless it's too many points. Then you can't.

The list- Add weapons to the guard units, inquisitor, take more GK, drop the IG HQ, use the GKT as a retinue.

I'm back.

+ Reply to Thread