Lunar Hawks 1000/1500pts - friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Christchurch (S.I) New Zealand
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Lunar Hawks 1000/1500pts - friendly

Hey Guys, just my 1000/1500 point army lists that ive come up with i think the only thing 'wrong' with this list is maybe the Machine Spirit on the Predator? (couldnt think of anything else to buy)

HQ – Reclusiarch – Jump Pack/Bolt Pistol/Frag and Krak Grenades/Terminator Honours = 124pts

Troops – 10 Scouts - Bolters = 130pts

Troops – 10 Space Marines – Plasma Gun/Missile Launcher = 170pts

Troops – 10 Space Marines – Veteran Sergeant/Plasma Pistol/Purity Seals/Melta Gun/Flamer = 200pts
    – Rhino Transport – Smoke Launchers/Extra Armour = 58pts

Fast Attack – 5 Space Marines – Veteran Sergeant/Power Weapon/Plasma Pistol (x2)/Krak Grenades = 150pts*

Heavy Support – Predator Destructor – Heavy Bolter Sponsoons/Hunter Killer Missile/Extra Armour/Smoke Launchers/Power of the Machine Spirit = 153pts

Total – 985pts

*Fast Attack (continued) – 5 Space Marines – Krak Grenades = 115pts

Heavy Support – 8 Space Marines – Plasma Cannon/Missile Launcher (x2)/ Lascannon = 230pts

Troops – 10 Space Marines –Plasma Gun/Missile Launcher = 170pts

Total – 1500pts

let me know what you think,

In the name of the Emperor and for the Glory of the Imperium... Gimme Back My Girlfriend! :(

2. Remove Advertisements

Spokane Washington
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

64 (x2)

Instead of PofMS for the Predator, give your Veteran Sgt a Power fist. He will ROCK in close combat. I also don't recommend using flamers on troops that only move 6 inches at a time. It is very hard to get him in position to justify the 6 points spent. On the other hand, the 10 points spent on a melta gun is VERY worth it IMHO. You can crack a tank or insta-kill a character--both are noble aspirations for a battle brother!

If you can get more points, beef up your assault squad to 8 men at least, but 10 men would be better. It will Greatly increase their survivability because that unit is a fire magnet!!
    Last edited by 4theEmperor!; August 28th, 2007 at 22:11. Reason: clarify a sentence that was unclear
    Once a Marine, always a Marine.

+ Reply to Thread