2000pts Blood Angels Needs advice - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member blood of the past's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

2000pts Blood Angels Needs advice

After my last list i tried making a larger force that better shows the Blood Angels Advantages. I hope to build a new army with this list for the christmas campaignes so i want to make sure that it is as good as it can be before starting. Here it is:
    Brother Corbulo
    10 Death company, all have jump packs
    5 Terminators, assault cannon
    10 Veteran assault, 2 meltas
    5 Veteran assault, 2 powre weopon, power fist, melta, 2 melta bombs
    10 Assault, power weopon
    5 Tactical, plasma gun, plasma cannon, rhino w extra armour and storm bolter
    2 Attack bike, both have multi meltas
    3 Bikes, 2 melta gun, power weopon
    Baal w storm bolter
    110 =1980pts
    I chose Brother Carbulo for his red grail. I would be gratefull for any advice.

Last edited by blood of the past; August 29th, 2007 at 17:20. Reason: spelling

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Looks like a fast army, but you could probably try cutting out some of the exta tidbits and squeezing in a dreadnought in there , or try buff up your terminators a bit more. They'll be the first thing an opponent will target, and you want them to present a major threat, but a lasting threat. You don't want them all dead in 1 turn, so then your opponent will turn his fire on your fast units.

Terminators are what i call 'fire soakers'. They soak up damage and keep going. Kinda like a squad of mini-dreadnoughts.

It's a good speed army, but all it will do is speed. You won't last long in sustained battles. Learn to art of 'drive-bys' in the game, and you'll do fine. ^_-
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.

+ Reply to Thread