anti eldar 500 pt drop pod army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anti eldar 500 pt drop pod army

hi i play agenst a eldar player at 500 pts and his army is usually consisted of a falcon a group of pathfinders some dire avengers and eith striking scorpians or fire prism and his hq is usually an autarch so here is my list

hq
    captain with power fist 80 pts
    troops
    two units of 5 snipers one has a cc and bolt pistol 175 pts(couldnt afford )
    elites
    venerable dreadnaught with tank hunter and drop pod 165 pts
    fast attack
    7 assault marines without jump pack (cost to much with)
    with drop pod 79 pts

[SIZE=4] total 497

stratagie put sniper squads where they can see his dire avengers pick them off
    put leader with assault squad and drop as near as pathfinder as possible annd assault them drop dreadnaught as near as i can to the falcon to assault it
    after thedire avengers are dead start shooting at falcons crew if my dreadaught forced them out and after assault marines are done send to dire avengers if the snipers didnt kill then if they did send to falcon
    i will take any comments or suggestions feel free to post them because i have never beat him so i neeed help

Last edited by bigheadboi4; August 31st, 2007 at 04:59.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of France techmarine Rannon Zriker's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take the powerfist away and replace it with a power weapon and bolt pistol combo, no you can buy another sniper rifle

also the DP dreadnought is a little expensive I'd replace it with some 5 man tactical squads (and another assault squad member)

the assault squad without a Droppod and with jump packs should cost less than them in the drop pod, and they can still deepstrike!

that's about it
    Create flames for a galaxy and it will be warm. Put a galaxy in flames and it will be warm for the rest of it's existence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Also to the above I would like to add to change the Captain with a Librarian... He is playing Eldar which use Psychic Powers and the Librarian with his Hood can try to negate them!
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i need the dreadnaught for anti tank for falcon ill just take away venreable and tank hunter also i accidentally made a mistake about assault squad squad it should cost more the that i got confused by the no jumpack cost thought it said the cost is reduced by 15 so it would be 7 pts each but i read it again and it said reduces to 15 sry bout mistakes so ill make nother list and stratagie today

cheer:drinking:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i made new list here it is

hq
    master power wep bolt pistol
    troops
    4 tactical squads all with one rokket launcher
    scout squad 5 people with bolt bistol and cc wep

500 pt

stratagy
    infiltrate scouts near pathfinder and ingage in cc as fast as possible 2 tac squad att falcon with rokkets and once the people get out of falcon shoot them
    other two tac squads go after the dire avengers

so once again post any comments or suggestions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Again I will point out the need to change your Master with a Librarian. If he can cast 'Fortune' every round with the re-rolls and all...
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont have enough points for a librarian if it where a 1000 pts list i would be all over a librarian
    0:

+ Reply to Thread