Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Here's an army I've been slowly putting together for a few months. They're a ragtag militia that is possibly seceding from the empire. I tried to keep the squads as un-symmetrical as possible, keep everyone cheap and expendable, and throw in lots of crappy yet interesting gear. Their chimera is a WIP, but it'll be an old, looted jalopy with a pickup truck bed in the back - probably the first thing to bite the bullet each game.
Well, here's the list. Tell me what you think of it as a competitive army, and also if you have any ideas to make it more interesting.
Doctrines: Light Infantry, Priests, SWSS's
- JO w/ boltpistol+ccw, Priest w/ power weapon+ccw (no gun), 2 lasgunners, 1 laspistol+ccw, 1 grenade launcher, Light Infantry 
- 6 Guardsmen w/ 1 Missile Launcher, 2 Lascannons, Light Infantry 
- 6 Guardsmen w/ 2 Missile Launchers, 1 Lascannon, Light Infantry 
- 2x6 Guardsmen w/ Demo Charge, Flamer, Light Infantry 
- JO w/ boltpistol+ccw, 1 Laspistol+ccw, 3 Meltaguns 
- Chimera w/ Mlas, HB 
- 10 Guardsmen w/ shotgun sarge, heavy bolter, plasma gun 
- 10 Guardsmen w/ shotgun sarge, heavy bolter, grenade launcher 
- JO w/ boltgun, autocannon, grenade launcher 
- 10 Guardsmen w/ shotgun sarge, autocannon, plasma gun 
- 10 Guarsmen w/ laspistol+ccw sarge, heavy bolter, plasma gun 
Tyranids: 2500 pts
Imperial Guard: 1000 pts
Witch Hunters: 1000 pts