1800 competitive list for tournament - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1800 competitive list for tournament

Hi everyone!! I will be participating in my first tournament next month (what a trill!!!). The problem is: it is a 1800 pts tournament and I have only a 1500 pts list I use to play with. I'd like some advise about how to expand this 1500 list to a 1800 one:

HQ

Brother Captain, Psycannon
    Retinue: 5 GKT (1 Psycannon, 1 TH+SS)................................. 346 pts

Elite

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, Psycannon, Auspex
    Retinue: 3 Gun Servitor (2 HB, 1 PC), 2 Sage.......................... 173 pts

Troops

7 PAGK + Justicar................................................................. 225 pts

7 PAGK + Justicar................................................................. 225 pts

Fast Attack

7 Seraphim + VSS
    2 Inferno pistols, Meltabombs................................................ 248 pts

Heavy Support

GK Dreadnought
    TLLS, ML, EA, Smoke............................................................ 145 pts

GK Dreadnought
    TLLS, ML, EA, Smoke............................................................ 145 pts

Total...................................................................... ............. 1507 pts

Since I have a full month to come up with the army, I figure I'll be able to get the minis in time.

I'd also like some advise about tournaments in general (sportmanship, army composition, etc.)

Cheers and thanks!!!

Tiny evil bats whisper on my ear!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

Pretty nice list, actually. I would drop the melta bombs on the Seraphim and go for an 8th Seraphim and an eviscerator on the VSS. The girls already come with krak grenades standard, and the eviscerator will guarantee chopped up armour -- or heavy infantry, if you're forced into an assault with the girls -- while melta bombs really don't bring much to the table.

Otherwise, I'd add in a Callidus or Eversor Assassin and another squad of GKs. Done! (And good luck.)
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

+ Reply to Thread