Librarium Online Forums banner

2000 pt Blood Angels friendly

337 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  4theEmperor! 
#1 ·
How is this for my first attempt at a Blood Angels list? It is for friendly and tourney games and it is 2000 points on the button.

HQ:
Company Captain in power armor, plasma pistol, 1 Lightning Claw, melta bombs, jump pack (comes with iron halo)—165pts.

Honor Guard (5 space marines), jump packs, 2 power fists, 2 melta guns, 1 plasma pistol—235 pts.

Elite:

8 Death Company

Veteran Assault Squad (8 space marines, come with jump packs), 2 power fists with storm shields, 1 power weapon, 1 flamer, 1 meltagun—325 pts.

Furioso Dreadnought, extra armor, heavy flamer, Drop Pod—170 pts.

Troops:

5 Assault Space Marines, Vet Sgt w/ Power fist, 2 plasma pistols—195 pts.

Heavy Support:

Baal Predator, extra armor, heavy flamer sponsons—140 pts.

Devastator Squad, 10 space marines, 2 plasma cannons, 2 missile launchers, no upgrades for Sgt, and no trans. This squad will be 2 combat squads; one with PCs and one with MLs—280 pts.

This list is exactly 2000 points. It has 49 space marines, 7 power fists, 8 plasma pistols, and 4 melta guns. Hopefully the Baal predator, the missile launchers and the melta guns can handle any vehicles. If not, the plasma pistols should be able to maneuver around to get rear armor on some vehicles too. I should be able to deal with terminators, and with my plasma and melta and I can character-kill with melta and power fists.

See less See more
#2 ·
i assume you paid for 2 of your DC guys? and did you give them jump packs or not?

I think your units should be alittle mroe focused. Only buy upgrades that you really need.

Like the lone p.pistol in the honor guard, you already have 2 melta guns so you probably dont need the pistol.

Also, with your veterans, you dont need the storm shields as that causes them to lose an attack and they cannot be singled out anyway. I like two flamers in my vet squads because that way they can take out hordes as well as MEQ with their fists. The power weapon is fien for good measure but you really dont need it. Maybe squeeze in a 3rd fist for saved points from melta gun/ dropping the power wep.

I dont like plasma cannons personally, but it is your call. Id take 4 m launcher on your devs or take 2 lascannons and 2 heavybolters. Combat squads is a good idea with devs. Even though the squads are only 5 man strong then.

Baal pred is always good, but maybe heavybolters instead of flamers, just so he can shoot his whole way across the board. But then again heavy flamers could come in handy. Your call. You just lack long distance shooting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.