1k Blood Angels for general noob use - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Blood & Souls for Khaine! flameseeker574's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1k Blood Angels for general noob use

Hey LO I'm trying to make a blood angels list to use on VASSAL(asumming i can find out how it works) for general fun and to find my personal 40k play style before buying stuff.

so here is the list

hey guys 40k noob here trying a 1k list for blood angles on VASSAL to see what i like before i buy stuff.

HQ
    Lemartes-

Elites
    Death company
    3 free 3 bought DC
    jumpacks

VAS-290
    8man PF TH meltagun

Troops

Tac squad alpha -200
    PF melta
    Bolterback

Tac squad beta-200
    PF
    Bolterback

Fast attack

Attack bike-50
    Melta

Attack bike-50
    Melta

basic plan is to keep everything mobile, hence assault weapons and transports.I'm not sure but am I lacking antitank power(one of the things im worried about)

So guys rip it apart.(preferably leaving the vital organs, hospitals always need organ donors) god that was bad...

Last edited by flameseeker574; January 12th, 2008 at 06:10. Reason: legilizing list

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by flameseeker574 View Post
    basic plan is to keep everything mobile, hence assault weapons and transports.I'm not sure but am I lacking antitank power(one of the things im worried about)
    Lack anti tank!!?? 3 melta guns, 2 multi meltas, couple of power fists and thuner hammers AND death company with rending is quite enough anti tank! this list looks ok as far as i can see but i dont like blood angels personaly so maybe someone else can help. Oh and what is VASSAL??
    Last edited by Pheonix Lord; January 11th, 2008 at 03:10. Reason: Spelling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks pretty good overall. I am not a big fan of extra armor at its current cost, so I would personally shy away from it, but I can understand using it. Were I to make a similar list, I would probably remove the power fist in the vet squad as well as the pintle mounted storm bolter and extra armor on the razorbacks, and one death company marine (first time I have ever suggested losing a DC marine!) for a flamer in the vets and a Whirlwind. Looks pretty solid the way it is, though. You also have plenty of anti-tank at 1k points. Blood Angels are very fun to play, welcome to our ranks

+ Reply to Thread