500 point army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 500 point army

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

500 point army

I have been trying to think of a good couipple of ccb armys or ones that at least would stande a chance in ccb. This is what i have come up with:

Heavy flamer (115)

Comand squad marines x6 (110)
    plasma gun x2

Tactical marines x6
    Houner guard
    Flamer (126)

Tactical marines x7
    houner guard
    flamer (14
    frag grenades x7

However if i am up against a tank player i will replace the smaller tact with 6 men +lasacannon. With the points i will get rid of a marine from the 7 man squad and with those points get and hourner guard in command squad. What do you think i have no idead whether this will work?

2. Remove Advertisements

Portland, Oregon
    5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

63 (x3)

Well, you need an HQ to make the list legal. Drop the frag grenades and the honor gaurd and you should have the points to fit in a cheap Captain to lead the command squad. I would also drop at least one tactical marine from somewhere so you can fit the captain with a power weapon and bolt pistol. With the points you have left you can add a heavy bolter to one of your tactical squads or upgrade a flamer to a missile launcher, melta gun, or another plasma gun. I don't think you need that many flamers in a game with so few points.

+ Reply to Thread