My new 1500 guard list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

My new 1500 guard list

this is my new list bsaed on suggestions Im not sure about the points (don't have the codex so would well chuffed if someone worked it out)(should be about right) so what do you think the orignal list is still there so have alook and see what you think,

Junior officer- honourica imperilis power fist, marchian cross,
    retinue- plasma gun, 2 vetrans with standard bearer, medic
    Compusary choice use marchian cross to redeploy an infantry platoon/ leman russes
    1st infantry platoon- junior officer with power weapon, 2 squads with lascannons and vet sergants
    2nd infantry platoon - junior officer with power sword, 2 squads with lascannons and vet sergants
    3rd infantry platonn- juinor officer with power sword 2 squads with heavy bolters and vet sergant,
    This will soak up fire power and with 65 bodes they van do the job the lascannon are my only anti tank (ill add more if points alow) vet sergants will kepp them in the fight,
    3 leman russes
    Real killing power again if i have the point i uprgrade with extra armrour Etc, I'll get the codex tonight and put in points and make approite changes,

Gilli

Armies: Space Marines: 3500pts
    Space Wolves: 2000pts (in Progress)
    Click here to join Travian: http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk5_662

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

HQ: Swap the plasmagun for a mortar and stick it behind woods with your troops in the woods and nearby to use his leadership bubble and the standard. If you put this squad in the front lines they will be the first thing the heavy bolters shoot at. Swap the power fist for a power weapon as the I1 will never let you get an attack. Iron discipline is nice and cheap and should be almost mandatory.

Platoon HQs: Add heavy bolters or MLs to these squads. Again Iron discipline.

Squads: Las cannon in all squads. Add plasmaguns. Vet sergents could be dropped because of the officers leadership if you are short of points.

Tanks: Smoke is a must, extra armour would be nice. 3x heavy bolters to use if the main gun gets destroyed.

I make this list with the upgrades I suggested around 1320-1350 points so considder:
    • 3 Las cannon sentinels - 165
    • 10 hardened vets with cameleoline, 3 plasma and lascannon - 160
    • Hellhound with extra armour, smoke and pintel stubber - 127
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

hi

I've updated the list here: http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...uard-list.html

Please look there and I'd be happy for the commnets.
    Armies: Space Marines: 3500pts
    Space Wolves: 2000pts (in Progress)
    Click here to join Travian: http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk5_662

+ Reply to Thread