2k witchunters first draft (ever) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2k witchunters first draft (ever)

Hi gang, I'm putting together an army from stuff that I've scavanged from friends =D I have with me two exorcists, two rhinos, and three immolators right now; What I've currently done is trimmed to about 2k points, but is far from final. I thought I'd give you an outline of what I have, and then get you to blast me to high hells so I get a better way of dealing with this army =D Of note are two things:

I have the tanks, and celestine, and quite a few sisters (dozens), along with a couple of repentia. I want to go all SoB, apart from my inquisitor. The inquisitor is semi mandatory, and I absolutely adore the model I have for her, which looks very similar to a sister of battle, but more commissar/inquistoresque. My idea is to make her retinue of sisters models (aco's = basic sisters, servitors = dominions).

HQ:
    Celstine

Allied Daemonhunter Inquis Lord with psycannon,tarot and word of the emperor. Retinue of 2 HB servsm 1 PC serv, 2 sage, 3 acos with power armor and bolters.

Troops
    2 X 10 sisters: 1HF, 1melt/VSS + book

Fast:
    1 X 5 person seraph 2 inerno+evicirator+melta+book
    1 X 5 person seraph 2 flamer + brazier + book
    1 X 6 retributor: 4 flame/image/VSS/book in immolator (armor, smokes, holy prom)

Heavy:
    1 X 6 dominion: 4 HB/image/VSS + book with an immolator (armor, smokes, holy prom)
    2 exorcist

I'm currently worried about how low a model count I have; leaving just under half my sister models out of it at the moment in a 2k game XD

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x6)

1 X 6 retributor: 4 flame/image/VSS/book in immolator (armor, smokes, holy prom
    Your better off with another unit of regular sisters for the cost of this unit.

I'm not sure where you put all the points, but if you want to field those exorcists I'd get another tank or two, not the immolator. I'd suggest 2 rhino's for your troop squads.
    Legion Of Everblight: Abyslonia
    Protectorate of Menoth: Grand Exemplar Kreoss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pathofskulls View Post
    I'm not sure where you put all the points, but if you want to field those exorcists I'd get another tank or two, not the immolator. I'd suggest 2 rhino's for your troop squads.
    Oops... forgot to list that the two troop units had rhino's with smookes/EA XD I'mm put a point version up of what I have this evening =)

+ Reply to Thread