1750pts Daemon Hunters: not sure where to start, could use some Help!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1750pts Daemon Hunters: not sure where to start, could use some Help!!

Hi i'm coming back to good old 40K after a Hiatus of a fair few years where i've been soley playing WHFB, so i've only got a vague idea of what i'd like to take.

I've worked out the points roughly but nothing is set in stone, not looking for an uber competitive Tourney force, just took what i like the look of but i still want to have a chance in games so feel free to pull it apart and point out my mistakes.

GK Hero
    8 man Terminator retinue

3 Death Cult assasins
    2 x Inquisitor with Power armour, sage and 3 Gun Servitors
    [probably 2 H.Bolters & 1 Plasma Cannon]

10 Inq Storm Troopers & 2 Melta Guns
    10 Inq Storm Troopers & 2 Plasma Guns
    [would i be right in thinking i could put 1 of the Inq with their retinues in each of these units ??]

Fast Attack
    8 Man GK squad

Heavy Support
    6 Man GK Purgation squad with 4 Psycannons
    1 Dreadnought with twin lascannon, missile launcher, smoke, & hunter killer missile

2. Remove Advertisements

The Village
    18 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

Heh. Didn't see that you'd posted this twice. You can find my suggestions in your original post.
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

+ Reply to Thread