New 1,000 point army list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 1,000 point army list

I thought i needed a new army list after my old one was never used but constantly changed and was never really any good. So i decided to make a new one, any comments are welcome even if they are saying my list is completely rubbish just post away on what you think of it.;Y

Master
    power weapon
    plasma pistle
    combat shield

Terminators x5
    assult cannonx2

Dreadnought
    heavy flamer
    extra armour

Preditor destructor
    lasacannons

Command marinesx7
    plasma gunx2
    serg w term,h and pw

Tactical marinesx6

Tactical marinesx5
    heavybolter/flamer

Tactical marinesx5
    lasacannon/plasmacannon
    Total=1005/1006
    (few points over but i just tell them how many i when over and i normaly get away with it)8X

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Hi

Hi there, heres a few suggestions on the list,

Master
    power weapon
    plasma pistle
    combat shield

I like him nice config of weapons but I'd drop the P.pistol to save points, plus its real annoying to get your HQ lose a wound from his wargear,

Terminators x5
    assult cannonx2

Just How I feild mine, and there perhaps my fav unit, definatly keep the same

Dreadnought
    heavy flamer
    extra armour

Again very good, almost the same as mine. I'd go with a storm bolter usually to save points, and since he's quite slow, but not a major issue, good againsts horder etc.

Preditor destructor
    lasacannons

Perfect, cost effective AT

Command marinesx7
    plasma gunx2
    serg w term,h and pw

these guys really, really need a rhino. I'd also go with assualt weapons (melta for AT since you've not got loads) because the commander and a decent sergant will be wasted if you rapid fire a lot with the plasma guns. Atfit the whole squad with close combat weapons (free) and furious charge (knock off a guy to pay), this will give the squad (and commander) S5 I5 on the charge with 3 attacks a piece, lovely.

Tactical marinesx6

Tactical marinesx5
    heavybolter/flamer

Tactical marinesx5
    lasacannon/plasmacannon

What I'd do with this is knock off the last squad (is that legal annyway) bunk up your other squads and give rhino's this will take the heat off the pred and dread since you have more armour (in 1000pts 5 is awsome) since this loses a bit off AT I'd outfit both squads with meltas to bulk this back up.

All in all I'd switch a few things on commander/dread (not major) but look to re-work the command squad to be better in assualt. Lose the last squad as it doesn't give you much and invest in more marines and rhino transports, hope this is of use,

Gilli
    Armies: Space Marines: 3500pts
    Space Wolves: 2000pts (in Progress)
    Click here to join Travian: http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk5_662

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see your point to this just i dont have the models however i am going to by a squad of ten marines so with that i will make 3 more devastator models another magnities serg and 2 meltaguns since i have none made on the figures. just i need 5 marines with bp and ccb w. Do you know how i could get them/weapons? Anyway despite not having the meltas and marines with bpp and ccb this would be my list:

Master
    power weapon=100
    combat shield

Terminatorsx5
    assult cannonx2=240

Dreadnought=105

Preditor destructor=125
    lasacannons

Command marinesx9
    meltagunx2
    serg w term.h and pw=282
    apothicary
    rhino
    furious chargex9

Tactical marinesx5=75

tactical marinesx5
    heavy bolter/flamer=80
    Total=1007/1008
    Last edited by bl00d bath76; March 28th, 2008 at 10:49.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Hi

A squad of blood claws gets you 10 marines with both CC and pistols and bolters in there too (I think it gives you boltersn as well) and a mix of assualt weapons and quite a lot of power fists etc. The last squad should be 86 by the way. Its genrally a bad idea to mix assualt/heavy weapons anyway.

For the Csquad you wouldn't need the meltas anyway, what I'd do with that is lose the meltas and 3 marines and bulk up the other 2 squads of basic marines as you don't have many bodies. Plus it solves you're problem of not having enough CC and pistol weapons

Gilli
    Armies: Space Marines: 3500pts
    Space Wolves: 2000pts (in Progress)
    Click here to join Travian: http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk5_662

+ Reply to Thread