1500 competative list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

1500 competative list

Hi there, its me Gilli with my latest list. Now this one is actually for me and is my competactive list. Many of you will have seen my ice dragon fluff found here: http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...gon-fluff.html (Ice Dragon Fluff) and seen my more fluffy list that Ive been using for a very long while only making minor tweaks here and there, well now I'm scraping the Ice Dragon chapter traits and fluff in order to make this competative tourney/vassal list. See what you think comments/critisesm are welcome, will rep for good posts!

Master- master crafted lightning claws, termie honours

Chaplain- reculsacry- termies hounours, bolt pistol, jump pack

1 derad, extra armour

5 termies- 2 assualt cannons

9 marines- plasma gun vet sergeant with power fist
    Rhino- extra armour, smoke launchers
    10 marines- plasma gun vet sergeant with power fist
    Rhino- extra armour, smoke launchers

7 assualt marines- vet srgant with power fist

1 pred destruct w/ lascannon sponsors

1 pred destruct w/ lascannon sponsors

I think I may be a little over (about 15) so any ideas there. I like the list since it has lots of armour and good AT and AI but not sure the assault marines as the main CC unit can live up to the 225 command squad thats was in there previously. I'm considering giving them chapter traits and then having them as elites with furios charge but that would be an extra 28pts which I'm not sure where to lose it.

Gilli

Armies: Space Marines: 3500pts
    Space Wolves: 2000pts (in Progress)
    Click here to join Travian: http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk5_662

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice well thought out army it looks really balanced, one thing I would say would be that the assualt squad can be easily picked off and if you loose them you have no more CC units but I don't know what to do about that really so you'll just have to see how it goes.
    Also about the extra points taking anything off good really ruin the balance of the army so again your going to have to bite the bullet and risk it, perhaps you could take a marine out or take termie honours off the chaplain.

+ Reply to Thread