1500 pt. pure Ravenwing - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 pt. pure Ravenwing

HQ:
    Sammael, Master of the Ravenwing w/ land speeder = 205

Troops:
    6x Ravenwing bikers w/ 2x plasma gun, attack bike w/ heavy bolter, sergeant w/ power fist, apothecary, and standard bearer = 365

6x Ravenwing bikers w/ 2x meltagun, attack bike w/ multi-melta, and sergeant w/ power fist = 315

6x Ravenwing bikers w/ 2x meltagun, attack bike w/ multi-melta, and sergeant w/ power fist = 315

Fast attack:
    Land speeder w/ assault cannon = 100

Total = 1,500 even
    Model count = 21 bikes, 4 land speeders

Any advice would be appreciated, going mostly for fun here so I'm not very competitive about it.

Last edited by Fayryker; April 12th, 2008 at 03:02.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the list perfect?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would cut the biker squads in half, and run 5 3-man biker squads with either power weapons and fists and 2 meltas to give you more killing power. Ive never had luck with attack bikes, but thats more for your personal tastes. Sure it is a little cheesey to do but it gets the job done, but thats considering that my play area prefers the cheese approach, ie necron players running multiple monoliths and ctans alongwith terminator armies both space marine and the dreaded tzeentch terminator armies.
    Last edited by Captain_Furiouso; April 14th, 2008 at 05:12.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

I notice that you have Samuel on the Land speeder... I prefer him on the bike. One good shot will see his land speeder downed. But on the bike he has to be hit 3 times because of the adamantium mantle. And I like a plasma cannon...

The only reason why I mention this is that I find when he is on a bike he offers you some cc punch while on the speeder he only offers some support firepower. Also on the bike if he is near another squad he can't be targeted while in the speeder he can.

+ Reply to Thread