1500 Semi-Competitive, Mech, Some Dakka - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x1)

1500 Semi-Competitive, Mech, Some Dakka

HQ
    Canoness – 131PTS
    Jump Pack, Cloak of St. Aspira, Bolt Pistol, Master-Crafted Eviscerator, Book of St. Lucius.

Canoness – 122PTS
    Jump Pack, Cloak of St. Aspira, Blessed Weapon, Bolt Pistol, Fragmentation Grenades, Book of St. Lucius.

Elites
    Daemon Hunter Inquisitor – 78PTS
    Auspex
    3 Henchmen: Heavy Bolter Servitors (2), Mystic.

Callidus Temple Assassin – 120PTS

Troops
    Battle Sisters Squad I – 202PTS
    Veteran Superior; Auspex
    9 sisters: Bolter (7), Heavy Flamer, Flamer.
    Rhino
    Extra Armor; Smoke Launchers.

Battle Sisters Squad II – 202
    Veteran Superior; Auspex
    9 sisters: Bolter (7), Heavy Flamer, Flamer.
    Rhino
    Extra Armor; Smoke Launchers.

Heavy Support
    Exorcist I – 140PTS
    Extra armor.

Exorcist II – 140PTS
    Extra armor.

Exorcist III – 140PTS
    Extra armor.

Fast Attack
    Seraphim Squad – 225PTS
    Veteran Superior: Eviscerator.
    7 Seraphim: Twin-Linked Bolt Pistol (5), Flamer (2).

Faith Points – 7
    Army – 1500

Still trying to experiment with the inquisitor in the list; Got auspi (is it right in plural?) just in case. Another Exorcist instead of a sister squad.
    Didnt have time to test it due to finals, graduating in 10 days, but wanna see if it may work through opinions and theoryhammer.
    Thanks for comments.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x6)

Drop the Auspex from somewhere and give your Seras BOSL. I would also drop flamers from squads that already have heavy flamers in return for some more stuff for your =][=? Lots of Exorcists there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been running my latest list with a dirt cheap =I= and a callidus assassin. The callidus is worth the points of both of them by herself, she will RUIN gunline armies, i has had a tau player rummage through my codex in a vain attempt to find something i had missed to accuse me of cheating after she took out two full broadside teams in the course of the game Her "move an enemy unit 6 inches before 1st turn" is also great, big enemy dakka squad ? Move them out of cover and into the open, if you get first turn they will more than likely get wiped out, or if he/she gets first turn then he is given the hard choise of move them back into cover and dont shoot for a turn or keep them in the open and shoot. Nural shreder kinda sucks though, seeing as she is an IC hunter/ big unit occupier they usually have high LD.
    Your list looks fine. I personally dislike seraphim, i dont think they are good for what they are, people always tell me they are great, but with everyone at my local club playing orks, DE, BA, DA and nids. Its really not a good idea for me to get into combat.
    Hope i helped

qsd
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    69 (x2)

If you can find a few more points, then a second Mystic could be useful. 2 Heavy bolters is nice, but against MEQ's and such, an Exorcist barrage is probably better.
    There is no such thing as a plea for innocence in my court. A plea for innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty.
    - Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov

+ Reply to Thread