2000 pt pure GK force - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 pt pure GK force

Hello all. I used to play 40K but quit when the new chaos codex came out. But now I would like an army just to sit back and paint well and I've always loved these models.

Grand Master- MAster crafted NFW
    Icon of the just

Elites-
    4 GKTs and justicar with incinerator and holocaust

Troops-
    9 PAGKs with 1 incinerator and Justicar with targeters and frags (in land raider)

9 PAGKs with 1 incinerator and Justicar with targeters and frags (In land raider)

9 PAGKs with 2 psycannons and justicar with targeter and frags

Hevay support-
    Land Raider

Land raider

This leaves me with 140 pts left over. Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

That's right, llamas can parachute.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    122 (x3)

Grand Master- MAster crafted NFW
    Icon of the just
    Drop Icon of the just for a pyscannon or daemon hammer if you want to be pure CC.

Elites-
    4 GKTs and justicar with incinerator and holocaust
    Give the incinerator to a normal guy in the squad it is cheaper that way, also holocaust is not very good for terminator squads as if you perlis of the warp it effects everyone. Would save you some point to just have them be a retinue for the GM and then you can give him holocaust if you really want it that way it doesnt effect the squad if he perlis of the warp.

Troops-
    9 PAGKs with 1 incinerator and Justicar with targeters and frags (in land raider)
    9 PAGKs with 1 incinerator and Justicar with targeters and frags (In land raider)
    If these are 9 man squad then add another guy to it, otherwise it is not bad although I personal dont like special weapons on my PAGK.

9 PAGKs with 2 psycannons and justicar with targeter and frags
    Drop down to a 6 man squad you wont need so many extra wounds if you just keep them in cover and at a distance.

Heavy support-
    Land Raider
    Land raider
    I believe you mean LRC as the normal LR is a piece of junk IMO. At the very least if you are gonna use the normal one give them extra armor and smoke since you are using them to transport. (the crusader is better as it is just as good at kill vehicles and it is way better at killing infantry and it can move and fire all weapons at full BS which makes it way better when transporting units only downside is it has shorter range but then again since it can move and fire this is not much of an issue)

As for you extra points you could get a dreadnought with assault cannon and missle launcher I love these as a support unit.
    - You must set fire to water or you will be extinguished.

+ Reply to Thread