1500 Soul Drinkers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

1500 Soul Drinkers

Was packing up some of my books before I go home for the summer and came across chapter war; and decided to try and make a Soul Drinker list. I doubt every SD player will agree with some of the choices I made for my list, but there are at least three or four different versions of how we can play this chapter anyway...:C (This army is, more or less, based on the third book prior to the second chapter war.)

Traits:
    Trust Your Battle-Brothers
    Faithful unto Death

[Having trouble with traits for the SD's, especially when it comes to their disadvantages.)

HQ:
    Epistolary Sarpedon
    Space marine bike; terminator honours; fear of the darkness; combat shield

Sarpedon I know some people might have a problem with, but no one can deny that mutated Sarpedon needs to be able to move faster than a normal model on foot. The way I've always seen it, since he is a close combat man and still wields a bolter (last I remember) a bike gives him his speed, allows him to use a bolter. and still charge even when firing it. (A jump pack would give him unhindered movement, but nothing when it comes to his gun.)

Captain Luko
    Pair of lightning claws; combat shield; terminator honours

8x Battle brothers
    2x Flamers; 8x frag grenades
    Drop pod

Troops:
    5x Space marine scouts
    4x Sniper rifle, missile launcher

5x Space marine scouts
    4x Sniper rifle, heavy bolter

10x Space marine scouts
    Veteran sergeant; powerfist; 10x frag grenades

10x Space marine scouts
    Veteran sergeant; powerfist; 10x frag grenades

10x Battle Brothers (Tac-marines)
    Plasma gun; veteran sergeant [Gavrilion]; power axe; 10x TYBB; 10x frag grenades
    Drop pod

10x Battle Brothers (Tac-marines)
    Meltagun; veteran sergeant; powerfist; 10x TYBB
    Drop pod

Total: 1496

Last edited by darkreever; May 22nd, 2008 at 01:13.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sd army

yah the bike does make sense, as far as imagening that the bike would be as fast as he is in the books, plus the bolters nice too, but just not to thrilled about taking a bike in my sd army, good idea though.

as far as traits i use,
    trust your battle brothers
    no mercy,no respite

and the disadvantages are,
    aspire to glory
    we stand alone

also shouldnt their be atleast 1 assault squad in a SD army??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by jmiller View Post
    also shouldnt their be atleast 1 assault squad in a SD army??
    The command squad would be a counts as assault squad, since I believe Luko did lead one before becoming the equivalent of a captain.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
    Was packing up some of my books before I go home for the summer and came across chapter war; and decided to try and make a Soul Drinker list. I doubt every SD player will agree with some of the choices I made for my list, but there are at least three or four different versions of how we can play this chapter anyway...:C (This army is, more or less, based on the third book prior to the second chapter war.)

Traits:
    Trust Your Battle-Brothers
    Faithful unto Death

[Having trouble with traits for the SD's, especially when it comes to their disadvantages.)
    Here ya go, http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...rs-traits.html. It's a trait discussion, there are many suggestoins Though if any additional help is wanted, just ask

Peace:happy:
    JOIN MY SQUAD IN THE SONS OF THE LIBRARIUM THREAD, I NEED TACTICAL MARINES! I PLAN TO CONVERT UP A SQUAD TO "COUNT AS" LoTD IN MY SMarine ARMY

+ Reply to Thread