1500pts friendly space marines (blood brothers) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    LO's thread lurker warhammer madman's Avatar
    The dingiest corner of the project forum
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

70 (x2)

1500pts friendly space marines (blood brothers)

company master 175pts
    term armour
    master crafted lightning claws

master of sanctity(atached to term command) 130pts
    term armour
    storm bolter

term command squad 210pts
    4 terms
    2 asalt canons
    2 chain fists

reclusiarch 87pts
    krak granades

se or dont be seen(infiltrait)
    die standing(no drop pods)

10 tactical 230pts
    vet sarge power fist
    multi melta
    melta gun

10 tactical 230pts
    vet sarge pasma pist,power wep
    plasma gun
    heavy bolter

5 scouts 103pts
    vet sarge teleport homer,combi melta
    misle launcher

land speeder 65pts
    multi melta

5 devastators 185pts
    4 misile launchers

5 devestators 205pts
    2 heavy bolters
    2 plasma canons

plz post your thoughts:party:

2. Remove Advertisements

Black Creek
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-10 (x0)

First off not sure what you are going for in the HQ section. I assume that the Master is leading the command squad the the Chaplain is tagging along. Had to look again though lol. The Reclusiarch needs something though. A Pistol or a Storm Bolter if he's going to be on his own. I'd say Jump Pack and Bolt Pistol, very cheap and deadly model.

I've never been one to mix around tactical squads like you have in here. Personally I'd break them into smaller squads. I don't really like the mixture of heavy, special assault, and power weapons in my squads. If I don't hit close combat then those 30+ points on power weapons were wasted, same for the plasmas and melta guns. Just my opinion there though.

I like the scouts -the combi bolter...again Otherwise there layout appeals to me. Especially the Teleport Homer.

The speeder is fun stuff but although it has a BS 4 I've found that I barely ever hit for as long as I get to use it. Throw on a heavy flamer and watch it able to multi task. Jet in, light a squad on fire, blast a remaining model. Then watch everything in the army shoot at it. Just because of a multimelta. It'll get their attention. But the only weapon that has actually payed for itself for me is the Heavy Flamer. Although if you get that shot at some back armour take it.

Devistators w00t

And fyi it's infiltrate

Overall I like the list just small things that I don't believe in. Infiltrating is fun to work with. Try and get a squad like bikes or and assault squad to tie up the heavy weapons to protect your advancing troops.

lance out
    Last edited by Master Lucius; May 24th, 2008 at 08:14. Reason: Removed original list
    "The only hatred any man should hone, is hatred against himself for not being able to serve the Emperor to his full extent. This is the hatred he should unleash upon the enemy, and in doing so, the Emperor will protect."

Master Lucius, Chapter Master of the Noble Templars

+ Reply to Thread