500pt space marine army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

500pt space marine army

hi i am going to be fighting a game against chaos soon its a close 550 pt battle it will be very bloody
    now heres 2 lists i might use help me make changes if neccesary
    first one

captain 100pts
    power fist
    storm bolter
    artificer armour

5 terminators 230pts
    assult cannon
    heavy flamer

5 space marines 105pts
    plasma gun

5 space marines 95pts

for the other list just take away the termies and add a dreadnought and a pred with all lascannons

thats all

Last edited by ultramarinelord; July 27th, 2008 at 22:48. Reason: forgot to put stuff in

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

My first impression is they are good lists to get a draw, but not necessarily to win. In the 5th ed standard missions, two out of three games, on average, will now involve putting Troops on objective locations. This means you need survivable Troops that are probably going to be hustling across the table. Here, you have two tiny scoring units, both upgraded with heavy weapons that will go unused when they move. I would go with more/larger Troop units with any heavy weaps concentrated in one unit only, and maybe a dread. My philosophy would be: more chicken and less paprika.

+ Reply to Thread