2k Mech Grey Knights - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2k Mech Grey Knights

Hey guys, weve all been trying new things in the 5th and im just putten out my new 2k list, for playtesting, ive lost 1 match and won 6 so far with this list.

Id love to get imput and any criticism, im always happy to learn somthing new

HQ

GM (MC NFW)
    Termie x7 (1 Incinerater)

Troops

PAGK x10 (1 Incinerater)

PAGK x10 (1 Incinerater)

FA

Seraphim x5 (2 Flamerpistols, Vet with Powersword)

HS

LRC (Stormbolter or Psyrounds, SL)

LR (EA)

LR (EA)

Comes out to 1989 so i alwasy do a little wargear shuffle depending on what im playing but its never much, normally just a sacred insence or somthing.

And I know the weakness of the 2 troops, but i tend to baby them so it alwasy seems ok

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member image vertification sux's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ztlambe View Post
    Hey guys, weve all been trying new things in the 5th and im just putten out my new 2k list, for playtesting, ive lost 1 match and won 6 so far with this list.

Id love to get imput and any criticism, im always happy to learn somthing new

HQ

GM (MC NFW)
    Termie x7 (1 Incinerater)

Troops

PAGK x10 (1 Incinerater)

PAGK x10 (1 Incinerater)

FA

Seraphim x5 (2 Flamerpistols, Vet with Powersword)

HS

LRC (Stormbolter or Psyrounds, SL)

LR (EA)

LR (EA)

Comes out to 1989 so i alwasy do a little wargear shuffle depending on what im playing but its never much, normally just a sacred insence or somthing.

And I know the weakness of the 2 troops, but i tend to baby them so it alwasy seems ok
    GM and retinue is good, but i like to add holocaust.
    The troops are ok but inside the LR they wont be able to get to the enemy lines to deliver that all so nasty incinerator.
    Tbh i think your Seraphim looks really small, dont forget about the new wound allocation rules.
    Good luck
    I might write like a ork but i fight like a poet.
    Some one tell me they have ever seen a nightbringer die from a Nemesis Force Weapon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well my other idea of a mech Greyknight list is somthing like this (Im working on getting to models to try it out)

HQ
    BC/psycannon/psychic hood
    3 terms/psycannon

Troops
    9pagk/incinerater

9pagk/incinerater

9pagk/incinerater

FA
    6seraphim/vet(powersword)/2flamers

HS
    LR/ea/sl

LR/ea/sl

LR/ea/sl

The idea of this one is that through swaping out the heavy melee squad I can get another troop choice, which we can all agree is very very important. The thing i was thinking bout is if the crusader is honestly worth the points in a list thats sooooo good at shooting like pagks the incineraters are alwasy around in my lists because those flametemplates are just amazing.

As alwasy imput would be awesome before i go out and buy another regular LR (mabie ill just get the silly lazcannon apocop one )

Senior Member image vertification sux's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ztlambe View Post
    Well my other idea of a mech Greyknight list is somthing like this (Im working on getting to models to try it out)

HQ
    BC/psycannon/psychic hood
    3 terms/psycannon

Troops
    9pagk/incinerater

9pagk/incinerater

9pagk/incinerater

FA
    6seraphim/vet(powersword)/2flamers

HS
    LR/ea/sl

LR/ea/sl

LR/ea/sl

The idea of this one is that through swaping out the heavy melee squad I can get another troop choice, which we can all agree is very very important. The thing i was thinking bout is if the crusader is honestly worth the points in a list thats sooooo good at shooting like pagks the incineraters are alwasy around in my lists because those flametemplates are just amazing.

As alwasy imput would be awesome before i go out and buy another regular LR (mabie ill just get the silly lazcannon apocop one )
    Yeah this army build is nice but at the end of the day it mostly comes down to objectives, clearing someone off a objective with a LR reduces firepower but still delivers your pagk, I would say the LRC would add a nice punch against enemy objectives and should contain cc models.
    Defensivly it looks highly unlikely your objectives will be captured which is good but again if you face a evenly matched army your gonna struggle clearing opponents off objectives efficiently.
    Anyway looks nice, good luck
    I might write like a ork but i fight like a poet.
    Some one tell me they have ever seen a nightbringer die from a Nemesis Force Weapon.

+ Reply to Thread