Can Anyone Help My Space Marine Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can Anyone Help My Space Marine Army

What do you think I should add to my army.
    I have:
    HQ
    1. 1 commander, lightning claw, plasma pistol,

2. 1 commander, power fist, storm bolter, iron halo with command squad, standard bearer with bolt pistol, 3 men with bolt pistol and CCW and sarge with power fist and bolt pistol.
    Plus joining that command squad a Epistolary librarian with force weapon and plasma pistol with, Rhino transport, extra armour

3. 1 terminator captain, storm bolter and power weapon, and command squad, 5 terminators, 1 heavy flamer and sarge with storm bolter and master crafted power weapon.

Elite
    5 terminators, sarge with storm bolter and power weopon, 1 chainfist, 1 assult cannon, and cyclone missile.

1 dread lascannon, heavy flamer, extra armour, smoke launchers

1 dread lascannon, heavy flamer, extra armour, smoke launchers

1 dread multi melta, storm bolter, extra armour, smoke launchers

Techmarine storm bolter, servo arm. NO servitors

Troops
    10 marines, missile launcher, flamer, and sarge with ccw and Bolt pistol

10 marines, missile launcher, meltagun, and sarge with power fist and Bolt pistol

10 marines, missile launcher, plasma cannon, and sarge with ccw and Bolt
    pistol

10 marines, missile launcher, plasma cannon, and sarge with ccw and Bolt pistol

10 marines, missile launcher, and sarge with ccw and Bolt pistol

10 marines, lascannon, and sarge with ccw and Bolt pistol

Fast attack
    2 bikes

Heavy attack
    Predator tank, heavy bolter sponsons, and autocannon, smoke launchers, extra armour

Devastator squad, 10 men, 3 heavy bolters, 1 lascannon, 5 marines normal marines bolters, and sarge with combi plasma bolter and auspex.

What should I include and kick out of my army. Its hard since want to use the force organisation charts. I have 4 elite selectionnbbuut what do I use. I have 3 HQ selection but what do I use. what should I add.

What should I add to my command squads, squads and what should I equip my men, sarges, tactical squads and HQ's.

Because this is all I could have what should I keep and what should I sell and with that money what should I buy????

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you've got a really nice army there. I would not kick anything but add attack bikes and landspeeders for the fast attack and another tank for the heavy support section. Furthermore, you could also equip your tactical squads with Rhinos.
    "Fear not and look up to the sky for salvation, for we have entered orbit."
    Blood Angels 2nd Grail Guard Company

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x3)

First of all - what kind of marines are they? If they are current codex marines then it is going to be difficult to help because it all changes next month.

But, you won't need to give your captains iron halos as they'll already have them.

You won't be able to Master Craft weapons unless you take the Salamander captain, and even then I think it's only hammers, flamers and meltas.

Keep all three dreads - together with the techmarine they make legendary formation for use in Apo games.

You won't be able to have two heavy weapons in terminator squads.

You can't have both a plasma cannon and missile launcher in a tactical squad.

You must have at least 3 bikers to make a bike squadron.

I'm not sure if veteran sergeants will be able to take combi weapons, but I'm fairly certain they won't be able to take Auspex.

But you are best off waiting a month to find out whats going to be worth taking, whats changing and then decide what to sell.
    I can't say I've seen it all but I live for the things that keep me hollow.

Senior Member stayscrunchyinmilk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by distortiondave View Post
    But you are best off waiting a month to find out whats going to be worth taking, whats changing and then decide what to sell.
    Yep.

The new marine codex should be similar to the DA codex, see:
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...s-marines.html

I'd get rhinos. (and a couple more meltagun's / flamers wouldn't be bad)

you can replace the 5th Terminator (with the extra weapon) by buying a White Dwarf "shudders" and getting one "free" (Will WD be more expensive? Nothing surprises me.)

I do wonder, just what are you doing with one lightning claw? (That's soon to be defunct. you can have Twin Claws AND a combi melta (See the 5th ed DA clarification, it's even there on a GW webpage Q&A as a example) - I'll be stunned if that's not the same for Marines (p.s. got to GW and flick through a DA codex to get a idea of the SM codex layout / way of creating squads/vehicles/characters.)

Nice army.

p.p.s. Convert your claws from terminator spares, and cut down the combi melta and fit it in 'a la' magnus calgar on one side (Just the melta bit), and a hefty looking bolter/pistol cut down on the other. (I wish i had a old "beaky" boltgun to spare - I opted for the SM scout boltpistol, cut down with a ammo clip on top.)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

*moved to space marine army section*
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

+ Reply to Thread