1000 Point Anti-MEQ/Chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Superflat Monogram Sayomi Akimoto's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    72 (x1)

1000 Point Anti-MEQ/Chaos

Doctrines: Drop Troops, Grenadiers

HQ
    Junior Officer
    Meltaguns X3
    Total 70

Troops
    Grenadiers X5
    Plasmaguns X2
    Total 70

Grenadiers X5
    Plasmaguns X2
    Total 70

Grey Knights X6 W/ Sacred incense 185

Grey Knights X5 150

Heavy Support
    Leman Russ W/ Hull bolter and Armor 150

This is going to be my standard list against on-comers in the Campaign at the store, but considering that my half of my foes are chaos, I thought a little bit of specialization couldn't hurt. Only real weakness I sense in this list is the lack of bodies, but I think having three cheesy Leman Russes helps alleviate this.

I was thinking about dropping a Leman Russ for more Grey Knights or Storm Troopers. I was also considering dropping the 5 man squad of Grey Knights and adding them to the first squad and using the left over points for more Grenadiers.

I was also thinking about changing the equipment of the Grenadiers. Since I've got three goddamn Leman Russes here, I was thinking about giving them Grenade Launchers instead, to make them both more survivable and more maneuverable. Or just dropping the special weapons altogether for more bodies.

I can't drop all the Grey Knights, as they're a requirement for my campaign army, so the most I can do is minimize them, but I'd like them to be more useful on the battlefield.

Any opinions to tweak the list?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    71 (x2)

For 1000 points that's a lot of Russ! You just want to see chaos heads roll huh?!

+ Reply to Thread