500 pts. Sisters mech-list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    84 (x1)

500 pts. Sisters mech-list

This is my first attempt at a SoM army list, using only the models I already have plus one I'll have to buy. Any critique is welcome.

Here goes:

HQ:
    Palatine

Troops:
    10 sisters
    - Rhino
    10 sisters
    - 1 meltagun
    - Rhino

Heavy Support:
    Exorcist

500 pts. exactly, not a single one to spare. Three vehicles, so likely to face armies with insufficient tankbusting capabilities. Only one faith point, though, and the Palatine is awfully bare-bones. She'll probably have to die in round 2 to fuel another AoF. The Exorcist is a very. very nice advantage if leveraged correctly. The squads are rather basically equipped, but, at 500 points, there is really no alternative.

Last edited by Tutankhankh; August 22nd, 2008 at 21:41.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    59 (x2)

well, min squad size is 10 (9 + Sister Superior)

so you'll have to find points for those. For 500pts, you're heavy on anti-tank.

I don't think you really need an exorcist at 500pts. if you can do it, great. The twin melta squad should be able to handle anti-tank.

it's hard to pull off an Exorcist with 2 units of girls that are a little above 200pts each, and a HQ.

maybe try doing the SoB's with Hflamer/melta in rhinos, and a Cannoness with jump pack and inferno pistol. I like the VSS upgrades, since faith lets you be much more versatile.
    or consider 5 man Stormtrooper squad with 2 Meltas in a rhino for tankbusting. it's cheaper.

if you drop the Melta SoB's for Melta ST's you get similar anti-tank ability with an exorcist, and a cannoness with a weapon.

500pt lists were on my to-do list for this weekend... need to sit down and work on it.

+ Reply to Thread