Mech Sisters 1750pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Victoria B.C
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

178 (x7)

Mech Sisters 1750pts

I'm back at 40k again and have bought and built most of my Sisters army.

Let me know what you think of the effectiveness of this list. I want to play mech, but everything else is open to suggestions.

7 Faith Points.

(299pts)HQ: Cannoness, Blessed, Book, Cloak, Rosarius, frags
    with 9 Celestines, two with Flamers, one a Vet sister w/Evicerator, frags
    Rhino, EA and Smoke

(234 pts) 10 Sisters, one a Veteran Sister with Book and Evicerator, one wih Melta Gun and one with Heavy Flamer.
    Rhino, EA and Smoke.

X 3 of these exact squads.

(276pts) Fast Attack:
    10 Seraphim with two Hand Flamers, Vet Sister w/Evicerator and Book.

Heavy Support:

(184pts) Retributer Squad: 10 Sisters with 4 Heavy Bolters, one a Vet sister - vanilla.

(143pts) Exorcist. Smoke and EA

x 2 of these.

"A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril."
    Sir Winston Churchil

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

13 (x1)

Personally, I love the list quite a bit. It does seem a tad low on faith points, but then again I love my flying canonesses. I think the retributor would be a point sink, but sometimes my exorcists don't roll as high as I want to for missile count.

I think the only thing that might happen is leaving your retributors behind and enemies drop podding or deep striking next to them to eliminate them.

Personally the only thing I would drop is the retributors in favor of another exorcist, and with the spare points..maybe give your vets a brazier for some more template goodness.

Indianapolis, IN
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

59 (x2)

You might consider making your SoB troops with HFlamer/Flamer (two Squads) and one squad with twin melta. the flaming squads will be horrible death to all infantry (divine guidance and 2 templates is sick, esp vs marines)
    The twin melta squad will be able to more successfully pop tanks, and can still deal a good deal of damage to troops with the mass of bolters.

I don't think you'll need a Rosarius on the Cannoness, maybe detach her, and run her with the celestians.

honestly though, I'm used to running my cannoness with a jump pack, and trailing the Seraphim.

You might also consider either upgrading the Retributor superior to a Vet for the faith,
    or picking up a Demonhunters shooty inq. squad with psycannon, plas cannon, and 2 HBolter goodness. tack on some sages, and you'll have the Deepstrikers thinking twice.

+ Reply to Thread