2500 Ard Boyz Nilla Marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2500 Ard Boyz Nilla Marines

HQ-Tigirius
    - Honour Gaurd-9
    Drop Pod-Deathwind

Elite-Venerable Dreadnought-Assault Cannon, Heavy Flamer, Extra, Tank Hunters
    Drop Pod- Deathwind
    Elite-Dreadnought- Assault Cannon, Heavy Flamer, Extra
    Drop Pod- Deathwind

Troop- Tactical-10-Lascannon, Plasma Gun- Sergeant
    Troop- Tactical-10-Lascannon, Plasma Gun- Sergeant
    Troop- Scout-10- Frag, Sergeant, Powerfist, Combi-Flamer
    Troop- Tactical-10-Flamer, Heavy Bolter, Sergeant- Power Weapon
    Drop Pod
    Troop Tactical-10-Flamer, Multi-melta, Sergeant- Powerfist, Combi-Melta
    Drop Pod

Fast Assault Squad-10- 2 Flamers, Meltabombs, Sergeant- Power Weapon, Plasma Pistol

Heavy- Devastator-10- 4 Missle Launchers, Sergeant Auspex

My Tactics For my army differ from mission to mission but basically my two las plas squads will hold objectives while my devastators support them, and depending on who im facing my Assault squad will either deep strike or become a speed bump to assault armies. My scouts will come off the edges to claim objectives. My two dreadnoughts will assault enemy held objectives with support from my brutal hounor gaurd then my Drop Podding Tactical Squads will take the enemies objectives.

My trump card is tigirius and his flexibility, if its a low leadership ill take fear of the darkness and fury of the ancients, if its a fearless army ill take SOTEW and Might of heroes, he doubles the range of any psychic powers i use so basically when i use fear of the dark anyone within 24 inches takes a -2 leadership check as if from shooting i have made whole armies run off the board with this broken power but i guess only the tourney will tell. Comments on my army compostion would be nice thx

40k Ultramarines W-44 D-12 L-14 (This record is a combined from ArdBoyz and RogueTraderTourneys)
    Warhammer Choas DaemonsW-4 D-0 L-2

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how well did you do?
    Traitors dine in heLL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took second place at the local tournament I got beat by a deepstriking catachan army just barely and i massacred a choas player and a eldar player
    40k Ultramarines W-44 D-12 L-14 (This record is a combined from ArdBoyz and RogueTraderTourneys)
    Warhammer Choas DaemonsW-4 D-0 L-2

+ Reply to Thread