Sisters and Grey Knights 2000pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sisters and Grey Knights 2000pts

HQ- Cannoness -Plasma pistol, Blessed Weapon, Jump Pack, Book, Cloak, FG,KG

HQ- St Celestine

Trp-7xstd,1-Incinerator, 1Psycannon, Justicar

Trp-Battle sisters x7, Flamer, Hvy Flamer, Vet sister w pistol and ccw and book, Rhino EA and smoke

Trp-Battle sister x7, 2 melta gun, Vet with Plasma pistol, ccw , Book, Rhino EA smoke

Trp-Battle sisterx7, 2 melta gun, Vet with Plasma pistol,ccw, book, Rhino

FA-Seraphim 6 twin pistol, 1 flamer, VSSpistol, ccw

FA-Seraphim 4 twin pistol, 1 flamer, vss pistol ccw

HS-Retributor 3-hvy bolter, 2 bolter,Vet sister stormbolter,auspex and book, Immolator twin HB, Blessed ammunition, ES

HS-Exorcist EA

Took this to a local tourney and did poorly. there were 7 players, 3 chaos, 2 orcs, Necron and me. I played badly as I faced orcs 1st and 2nd round and hadn't fought them before. I was over aggressive and underestimated how many attacks they get. My seraphim died horribly both games. I was doing better the 2nd game but the orc player played so slow I never got my 3rd turn. The game ended with me poised to take back my objective.

Questions- with 5th edition I wonder if a solo Jump pack cannoness is still viable? Seemed I was always trying to keep her seperate so I didn't mess up her faith rolls

I liked the grey knights but being foot sloggers they seemed out of place.

any suggestions or comments welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x5)

[quote=BrotherR;1254756]

HQ- Cannoness -Plasma pistol, Blessed Weapon, Jump Pack, Book, Cloak, FG,KG

Good choice, but drop the plasma pistol. Yes a solo cannoness is still viable keep her with a seraphim squad or hide her behind a rihno and then split off when you are going to charge a target I find they inflict a massive amount of damage if used right.

HQ- St Celestine

I've never really used her before, I always take a second jumpy cannoness with an eviscerator. I've heard good things about her though.

Trp-7xstd,1-Incinerator, 1Psycannon, Justicar

Good solid objective grabbers that can give some firing support and counter charge.

Trp-Battle sisters x7, Flamer, Hvy Flamer, Vet sister w pistol and ccw and book, Rhino EA and smoke

Trp-Battle sister x7, 2 melta gun, Vet with Plasma pistol, ccw , Book, Rhino EA smoke

Trp-Battle sisterx7, 2 melta gun, Vet with Plasma pistol,ccw, book, Rhino

I would suggest leaving your vet sister with a bolter and book, you get more shots off, and this is just a personal preference but running 1 melta and 1 heavy flamer in each squad makes them alot more well rounded.

FA-Seraphim 6 twin pistol, 1 flamer, VSSpistol, ccw

FA-Seraphim 4 twin pistol, 1 flamer, vss pistol ccw

Give the bigger squad 2 flamers and the smaller one 2 pistols, also give your VSS eviscerators as they tend to get in close combat alot so you want to add a little punch to your assaults.

HS-Retributor 3-hvy bolter, 2 bolter,Vet sister stormbolter,auspex and book, Immolator twin HB, Blessed ammunition, ES

I would suggest dropping the the immolator (they should just stand and shoot and just run the VSS naked. Maybe with a book. Auspex is kind of a useless upgrade and half the time you want your VSS to die to get precious faith back.

HS-Exorcist EA

Awesome choice, in my opinion exorcist don't really need EA.

Over all I like the look of your list, my number one suggest is to find any way of getting another exorcist in this list.

Hopefully I could help.

+ Reply to Thread