My 1750 list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My 1750 list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 1750 list

I made a 1750 list to play against my brothers Orks and my friends Khorne Deamons. It was just a fun match, one person got one side of the table and so on. Friend had most his deamons deep striking while my brothers orks were being assualted by his deamons. I was in the back (Since i had speed of jumppacks and over-charged rhinos on my side) moving around since they weren't paying much attention to me lol. This is whta I had with me that day:

Hq
    Company Captain
    w/ pair-lightning claws and jumppack

Chaplain Rilen
    w/ plasma pistol and jumppack

Elites
    4x free Death Company models w/
    jumppacks
    6x I had to pay for =/
    Troops
    10x Assault Marines
    Sgt. Power Fist
    Sgt. Combat Shield
    2x plamsa pistols to marines

10x Assault Marines
    Sgt. Power Weapon
    Sgt. Combat Shield
    2x plamsa pistols to marines

10x Tactical Marines
    Sgt. Power Fist
    Sgt. Plasma Pistol
    1x Flamer

10x Tactical Marines
    Sgt. Power Fist
    Sgt. Plasma Pistol
    1x Meltagun

Dedicated Transport
    Blood Angels Rhino
    Extra Armor
    Dozer Blade
    Pintle-Mounted Storm Bolter (These saved me alot of times in so many battles lol)

Blood Angels Rhino
    Extra Armor
    Dozer Blade
    Pintle-Mounted Storm Bolter

While my friend was paying attention to my brothers orks, i brought my Assault Marines around the back and slaughtered most of his Deamons while my Tactical marines where up front surviving and slaughtering my brothers ork squads. Then my Death Company with the attached Chaplain went for his Kommandos because they were really annoying my tanks almost taking both out. While my Company Captain attached to the squad with the sgt with the power fist went for his big meks. Since he had 2 of them he got to take 2 free deff-dreads or dreadnought, how ever you call the ork ones lol. No offense to ork players Xp

Last edited by Son of Sanguinis; September 29th, 2008 at 20:15. Reason: was not finished

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

I'd seriously drop the plasma pistols of the sargeants. The last thing you want to do is kill the powerfist due to overheat.

I'd recommend getting some flamers into the list to help thin out the orks before you get into hand to hand.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skarsgard View Post
    I'd seriously drop the plasma pistols of the sargeants. The last thing you want to do is kill the powerfist due to overheat.

I'd recommend getting some flamers into the list to help thin out the orks before you get into hand to hand.
    Well I do have one flamer in one squad so I guess i Should change the Meltagun to another flamer right? lol

+ Reply to Thread