Tourney 1750 list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Victoria B.C
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

178 (x7)

Tourney 1750 list

I have been playing a while with this list and so far so good. I have a big 1750 Tourney in a couple of weeks and mostly see SM, CSM, and Orks.

HQ: GM

Elite: BC+ 4 Grey Knight Termies - 245pts (Go in LRC)

Troops: PAGK Squad 9 Knights + Justicar - 275pts (Go in LRC with GM)

Troops: PAGK Squad 5 Knights + Justicar +2 Psycannons (troop transport killer) 225pts

Troops: PAGK Squad 4 Knights + Justicar +2 Psycannons (troop tansport killer) 200pts

Heavy Support: Landraider Crusader x 2 Smoke 268pts each.

Heavy Support: Dread, CCW, AC, Smoke and EA - 118pts.

What think ye? Do I have enough troops?

This list will to better against SM than Orks I think?

"A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril."
    Sir Winston Churchil

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Yeah I would say you have enough troops. However, I would seriously think about swapping the Assault cannon on the Dread for a tl lascannon. Unless you've been getting away with the rending rule, your quite short of long range weaponry that might take out the tanks assembled against your LRCs. Perhaps drop a PC to pay for it, throw in some melta bombs while your at it?

Senior Member image vertification sux's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

19 (x1)

Use the Gm with a retinue that way he can't be sniped in close combat.
    And then add a incinerator with those points degrading the brother captain.
    Consider using TH/SS combo for 3+ invulnerable and something that can deal with Dreadnoughts better.
    Put incinerators on the squad inside the LRC.

Your GK's with pyscannons holding back on objective should have 6 wound total at least.
    I say that because DS unit with hard armour isn't gonnna go down easily without putting up a fight.
    Looks a bit top heavy but I like it. Don't let those meltaguns get the better of you.
    Oh and a little note: Your going to have so much fun with those LRC against orks. good times
    I might write like a ork but i fight like a poet.
    Some one tell me they have ever seen a nightbringer die from a Nemesis Force Weapon.

+ Reply to Thread