2000pt biker list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    231 (x4)

2000pt biker list

messing around with new codex, seeing how it would affect my previously all biker army, came up with the following list:

HQ

Vulkan 190

Captain 150
    -Bike, pwep

Command Squad 235
    -bikes, flamer, p fist

Elites

5 Assault Terminators 200
    -4 TH/SS 1 LC OR 5 TH/SS
    --Dedicated LRR 250
    -Multimelta

Troops

8 Bikes + Attack Bike 310
    -2 meltas, pfist, multimelta

8 Bikes + Attack Bike 310
    -2 meltas, pfist, multimelta

Fast Attack

Attack Bike 50
    -Multimelta

Attack Bike 50
    -Multimelta

Heavy Support

Whirlwind 85

Whirlwind 85

Whirlwind 85

Plan is to run Vulkan with the termies in the LRR, Captain goes with the command squad, troop bikers will most likely combat squad into all meltas in one, pfist in the other, or all sp weps into one, plain bolters in the other, if the need arises.

The whirlwinds, and bikes I all own, vulkan I have the parts to convert, but I dont yet own the termies or LRR, take that into consideration when making suggestions, as this list is a modification to my current collection of models, not a new army, and I don't want to buy a ton of stuff.

Thanks for looking.

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey shadowzora13

I got a suggestion for a slight change. loose the biker captain and the pwr fist in command squad, then take the white scars character on his bike. Also change the landraider for a redeemer. The white scars dude(forgot his name) goes with your command squad giving them furious chrage and hit and run, awesome combo, and you can outflank with anything you want including the redeemer. Imagine it roll up behind enemy lines with those flame puppies and then disppatch the termies with vulkan. That is brutal.

Cheers

heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    231 (x4)

LR is a redeemer : LRR

Khan-I'm paying 55 more pts for the following- Fleet, cant use. Outflank, can't use chapter tactics for two characters, and the list is designed around vulkans chapter tactics. Dumb power weapon ability. So for 55pts, I pay for furious charge and hit and run. Not all that great imo. Already paying way too much for this darn captain that I need but don't want, and 190 on vulkan, so less points on hq the better.

MAY even slip the command squad into the troops to save points and get more bikers.

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah true, forgot that you can't use both chapter tactics, I think I got carried away with the picture of a redeemer rolling up behind enemy lines.

Good solid list though, I like it. Not sure I would bother loosing the command squad though, I mean how many more bikers would you really get 1 poss 2 but then you loose the fnp rule. I have actually been toying with the idea of a biker command squad all equipped with storm shields, its about a 350 point unit but t5 3+ 3++ and fnp would be hard to handle.

Anyways good luck with the list dude, I don't have any more suggestions, cause there is not much room for movement anyway.

+ Reply to Thread