Potential Marine army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Potential Marine army

Hi, Im picking up the Codex soon but from the Models and "feel" i was looking at

Captain - Power Fist, Bolt Pistol, Iron Halo 106
    10x Tactical Marines - Vet - Power Fist
    - Plasma Gun
    - Heavy Bolter
    - Rhino - Extra Armour 248
    - Melta Gun
    - Multi Melta
    - Rhino - Extra Armour 253
    - Flamer 174
    5x Scouts - Bolters
    - Heavy Bolters 70
    5x Scouts - Bolters
    - Heavy Bolters 70
    7x Assualt Marines - Vet - Power Fist
    - Combat Shield
    - 2x Plasma Pistols 197
    Land Raider Redeemer 255
    Vindicator - Seige Shield 125

(points from old codex and memory )

Chapter Being Crimson Fists Hence the manic amount of Power Fists.
    My idea being Marines in the fluff are a mobile hard hitting force with good flexability. With the Crimson Fists losing their Monestery (i cant spell) i decided Terms and Dreads where a no go (unless i run out of cash as i have a dread ). I tried to get some balance with some anti infantry, some Anti Tank and some Horde killer stuff. My direct friends use Orcs and Dark Angels but the local store has a good community and that is well varied. Taking lots of troop choices as heard they are the only units that can take and hold objectives

I like marines for looks (also considering going Guard for tanks ) and they feel like what 40k should be

If its illegal or any comments, as for points values ill confirm all that when i get the codex (any luck thats tonight)

Last edited by Moskov Humperdink; October 15th, 2008 at 20:12. Reason: Last list broke some rules on posting

+ Reply to Thread