2000 Point Tourney Ultramarine list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 Point Tourney Ultramarine list

Alright folks, I've done the deed and start an Ultramarine Army, finally taking a break from painting my DKoK. I hope to have this up and running sometime before December, but a busy school schedule isn't giving me much time to paint. Anyways, onto the list:

Captain Lysander

Captain
    2 Lightning Claws
    Artificer Armor
    Space Marine Bike

Sternguard Veteran Squad
    9 Veterans
    Combi-Plasma
    Sergeant
    Powerfist
    Drop Pod

Scout Squad
    9 Scouts
    Camo Cloaks
    8 Sniper Rifles
    1 Heavy Bolter
    Scout Sergeant Telion

Tactical Squad
    9 Marines
    Lascannon
    Flamer
    Sergeant
    Razorback

Tactical Squad
    9 Marines
    Lascannon
    Flamer
    Sergeant
    Razorback

Tactical Squad
    9 Marines
    Lascannon
    Flamer
    Sergeant
    Razorback

Bike Squad
    4 Bikers
    2 Meltaguns
    Sergeant
    Powerfist
    Assault Bike
    Multi-Melta

Predator
    Autocannon
    2 Heavy Bolters

Predator
    Autocannon
    2 Heavy Bolters

Lysander rides down with the Sternguard so that they can use their nice little Ap 3 Bolters without blowing themselves sky high, and just adding a punch to the squad in CC. The other Captain rides with the bike squad running after tanks at first, then going in for objectives, since they're a troop choice. The Scouts sit on an objective and try not to die, picking out Nobz, Sergeants, and whatever else Telion wants. The Tac Squads pull double duty, anti-tank and anti-horde with those Flamers rushing forward. I really wanted to fit an Assault Squad in, but just couldn't find the points without dropping Lysander, would it be worth it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey dingareth

Just a thought on a slight diff composition. How about exchange Lysander for the white scars character, and then swap your captain for pedro cantor. This would mean that all of your units would be scoring (potential 11), and you can outflank with the bikes etc. Which would be very cool.

Another note though lysander is not an ultramarines captain so were you going to rename him. And I suggested the ones I did cause i figured that you had already picked lysander so would be open to using other characters in an ultramarines army.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread