Nee army help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nee army help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nee army help

Hey guys I want a generic sisters of battle list which can take on pretty much every race. I've come up with this but I want your opinions on it. Urm also if you hate it so much that you want to write up your own list for me that'd be sweet, but I definantly want saint celestine, 3 pentinent engines and the excorcist.

so here it is

HQ

Saint Celestine

Elite

6 Arco-flagellents

Callidus assassin

Inquisitor

Troops

10 sisters of battle
    Flamer
    Storm bolter
    Sister superior
    Imagifier
    Priest

10 sisters of battle
    Flamer
    Storm bolter
    Sister superior
    Imagifier
    Priest

Fast attack

5 seraphims with sister superior pistols

Heavy support

3 pentinent engines
    Excorcist
    Immolator

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x1)

i do not mean to sound mean

is this a troll post? if not than, i would maybe suggest reading a few mech lists around to find out more generic options.

Otherwise I see this list being rather weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Greggoman View Post
    Hey guys I want a generic sisters of battle list which can take on pretty much every race. I've come up with this but I want your opinions on it. Urm also if you hate it so much that you want to write up your own list for me that'd be sweet, but I definantly want saint celestine, 3 pentinent engines and the excorcist.

so here it is

HQ

Saint Celestine
    Why do you want saint-celestine, If you want to use a model just use her as a canoness, if you have to have the character, than I would suggest to beef up your faith pool.

Elite

6 Arco-flagellents

Callidus assassin

Inquisitor
    In the nude?

Troops

10 sisters of battle
    Flamer
    Storm bolter
    Sister superior
    Imagifier
    Priest

10 sisters of battle
    Flamer
    Storm bolter
    Sister superior
    Imagifier
    Priest
    I dont think you need imagifers nor priests in this setup, rather beef up squads with more sisters. Storm bolters are rather questionable options as well. I realize that you need a priest to get penitents and arco-flagellants... but why do you want them in the first place?

Fast attack

5 seraphims with sister superior pistols
    5 may be too few, why not to beef them up with more bodies and maybe special weapons, you have to tailor this unit to fit a role in your army.

Heavy support

3 pentinent engines
    Why do you want 3 engines, they are rather reckless and do not have the longevity needed to kill good melee units imo.
    Excorcist
    I would suggest at least extra armour on it. Otherwise there is no list in a WH army that has too many exorcists.
    Immolator
    I dont see any use for an immolator since it cannot really transport anything useful.

Overall I see your list lacking much ranged capability and does not have a good delivery system. Try looking on other posts and read other army lists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, that looks almost exactly like one of my old lists!

First: I like Celestine and I will try to field her as well. Also I like the pretty but not-so-good units like penitents as well, so ok, if you want 'em, use 'em.

But!

1,5k points and you have only two relatively small troop choices without transports. 5th edition lets your list look pretty bad just by this.
    Either beef up the squads (and maybe take a third) or at least put them in a rhino (and take a third), so they get to the objective markers you'll face two-thirds of the time without just dying way too fast.

The single Immolator isn't going to do much, put the points somewhere else. I like Immolators, too, but they are still only a rhino variant and no battle tank to field by themselves.

Callidus was nice. But she isn't anymore. She just dies, maybe taking a few lone enemies with her and Word in Your Ear is still kinda cool, but a fast dying not-so-punchy model for 140 points? (counting the naked inquisitor to get her) You can have another exorcist for that!

Also, White is right, without flamers Seraphim aren't real infantry hunters and without inferno pistols they aren't real tank-hunters. Give those ladies some real weapons or leave 'em out.
    You probably want to run them with Celestine, so flamers would be good.

On the penitent engines: They aren't that good, but if you really want them you have to keep them alive. Since they're all in a squadron they'll die pretty fast, so either screen them or give your enemy so many high-priority targets, that he'll be sorry to shoot at them and not the rest of your army.
    Both can't be done very effectively without a completely new list / a lot of points.
    If you really want Celestine AND Penitents, only take one of them now and the other at 2k points.

Arco flaggelants can be nice, but same as with the penitents: screen them, or they'll just die. But you have nothing to screen with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have one big huge throbbing suggestion.

Pick one

you have like half inquistor half Sisters of battle. SoB are only good with they are smokeing cigars ontop of a pile of faith points. you seem like you just want an inquistor list go check out my 1000 point inquisitor list. its in this thread
    Fear the Fun.

+ Reply to Thread