1k Ultramarines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1k Ultramarines

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1k Ultramarines

Having just gone halves on a black reach set with a new player I find myself in posession of a small SM force. As such as it is I've decided to start playing that most interesting and underused of armies Ultramarines. First Try at a list rip it apart if its crap...

Captain Sicarius - 200

5 Terminators - 200

10 Tactical Marines - 190
    Melta Gun
    Power Sword

5 Scouts - 90
    Teleport Homer

Fast Attack

Land Speeder 60
    Heavy Bolter

Land Speeder - 60
    Heavy Bolter

Heavy Support

Vindicator - 115

Predator - 85
    Heavy Bolter Sponsons

1000 points.

Tactics - Infiltrate the scouts and the tactical squad who then be supported by Deep striking terminators. Vindicator takes out whatever is the biggest threat whilst land speeders and predator mash infantry. Sicarius can just casually make his way towards the enemy.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Whilst i'm semi-new to playing SM myself. I have fought them on numerous occasions, so I thought i'd give my 5 isk.

Personally i think that Captain Sicarius is rather expensive for a 1k army list, so unless you REALLY want him i'd rather have a slightly tooled up captain, which can easily save you around 60 pts.

How are you arming the scouts btw? Again personally I'd equip them with sniper rifles as with the 2 land speeders & tactical squad you've got good anti-infantry.

I'd worried that the 5 Termies would be a bit vulnerable, as if your going up against anything shooty they can easily be killed in one turn (I know this from personal experience).

I think you might need some more anti-tank in this army, possible get another land speeder but arm this one with a melta?

Still, its probably a good idea to test the army against one of your mates, proxy some models just to get the feel of it.

and remember "The only good blue is a dead blue!"

+ Reply to Thread