1500pts Semi-Competitive - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500pts Semi-Competitive

Okay im quite new to this so please critque harsh if needed.

HQ
    Canoness:120
    -Jump Pack
    -Blessed Weapn
    -Book of St. Lucious
    -Cloak of St. Aspira

Canoness:115
    -Jump Pack
    -Eviserator
    -Book of St. Lucious
    -Cloak of St. Aspira

Fast Attack
    6X-Seraphim:182
    -2X twin hand flamers
    -inc.VSS
    +eviserator

6X-Seraphim:198
    -2X twin inferno pistols
    -inc.VSS
    +eviserator

Troops

10X-Battle Sister Squad:227
    -Flamer
    -heavy Flamer
    -VSS
    +eviserator
    (Rhino + Smoke launchers, Extra Armor)

10X-Battle Sister Squad:227
    -Flamer
    -heavy Flamer
    -VSS
    +eviserator

10X-Battle Sister Squad:236
    -meltagun
    -heavy Flamer
    -VSS
    +Book of St Lucious
    + Eviserator

5X-Inq Storm Troopers:60
    +Plasma Gun

Heavy
    Exorcist:135

TTL:1500
    Faith:9
    Models:56
    Vehicles:4

I tend to go up against Khorne, Space Marines, and Demons. Once in awhile Imp Guard...Im having trouble against the Khorne the most, everything else i make ties alot in. I just started playing a month and a half ago. The game is addictive, just...still havent won a match yet. 90% ties though =P

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, being a third tier army and tying alot is actually quite good. MORALE victory in your favor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just used this list last night against Nurgles, and you guessed it, another tie...I will admit, i do feel good about being consistent about my ties, when im so new to the game, but i want to push my self to the next step. My exorcist seems to get ignored by all those who fight me, which is perfect since I have been cleaning up tanks and monstrous creatures fine. But my troops are getting bogged down in combat, not dying since the eviserators give me a good edge, but breaking out to get to control points is tough, even with my seraphims flying around to aid others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you want to do everything possible to keep your troops out of combat. keep your seraphim close and when a troop get near charge. keep them in combat til the end of their assault phase and use hit and run. that way a divine guidance rapid fire flamer should finish most units. otherwise the list looks good.

also remember if your canonness are attached to your sera's they lose hit and run

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

also remember if your canonness are attached to your sera's they lose hit and run

i personally just started using the living saint to tag along with my seraphim and left my canoness back with the celestians. this works pretty good as the living saint also has the hit and run rule and adds another flamer and a blessed sword(that doesnt count as your blessed sword limit) while still allowing acts of faith. her armor and wargear setup allow your seraphims to save against shots that would bypass their armor and her armor is really good, besides if she dies the chances are good that she will come back.

Suffer not the heretic. That's right, I'm looking at you Astartes Librarians.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes but that chance to lose up 6 faith, just scares the jesus out of me, it could even deny faith for the future, shes awesome but man, that stuff is risky. (btw any suggestiongs i should change for my army? I want to make 4 squads of sisters, but i think i should hold back since i dont get much else on the field)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

to be honest that rule scares the crapolla out of me as well but when i thought about it i am running her with a full 10 sister seraphim squad so in shooting she would most likely be the last to die and in CC she has to be in base to base in order to be killed. if you dont want her to die keep her out of base to base against something that can kill her.

Suffer not the heretic. That's right, I'm looking at you Astartes Librarians.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I run her in a 2000 pt army and am not really concerned as I have 12 faith points to be honest I almost never run out of faith.

+ Reply to Thread