Sharp Shooters
cameleoline

HQ

Junior officer, Missile launcher, Sharp Shooters, cameleoline Tot75

ELITES

10x Ratlings

TROOPS

Junior Officer 3x flamers cameleoline Tot 68

1st squad Missile Launcher, Veteran sergeant, Sharp Shooters, Cameleoline Tot 101

2nd squad Missile Launcher, Veteran sergeant, Sharp Shooters, Cameleoline Tot 101

3rd squad Missile Launcher, Veteran sergeant, Sharp Shooters, Cameleoline Tot 101

4th squad Missile Launcher, Veteran sergeant, Sharp Shooters, Cameleoline Tot 101

5th squad Missile Launcher, Veteran sergeant, Sharp Shooters, Cameleoline Tot 101

Armoured Fist squad Veteran sergeant, flamer, cameleoline Tot 82

Chimera Multi Laser, Heavyflamer, Smoke Launchers Tot 88

FAST ATTACK

Hellhound Smoke launchers, Extra armour, Tot 123

Hellhound Smoke launchers, Extra armour, Tot 123

HEAVY SUPPORT

Leman Russ Battle Tank Hull Heavy Bolter, Sponson Heavy Bolters, Smoke Launchers, Extra Armour Tot 163

Leman Russ Battle Tank Hull Heavy Bolter, Sponson Heavy Bolters, Smoke Launchers, Extra Armour Tot 163

This is an army designed to deal with my friends ork army I've tried to keep with my fluff as much as possible, but have it so it can take on orks easily enough. I would use my hellhounds and armoured fist squad with some fire support to crush my enemys flank and start to sweep up his centre and my armoured fist squad takes a objective. I've got plenty off missile launchers to take out ork mobs and lootaz at the back as well as any trucks and tanks. My Leman russ's will just clear as much of the horde as possible and help my Hellhounds and armoured fist squad Roll up the flank. In the last few turns I'll snatch all the objectives in my reach with Infantry squads.

Drills

I've taken Close order drill so my army can work more independently instead of being restrained to leadership bubbles. I've given most squads sharp shooters because every squad has a missile launcher that needs to hit as much as possible. Cameleoline is part of the fluff of my regiment, and so is ratlings. I would normally have a bunch of sanctioned psykers to I have a soft spot for psykers but have left them out because they would have been pretty useless.

Please feel free to criticise and poke holes in my list I haven't had much experience of Guard verses Orks.