1500 blood angels elite force - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 blood angels elite force

I am gonna try this list build around jumptroops and a elite slot with a lot of punch.

HQ

Dentonius ( chaplain ) ( jumppack, combimelta ) 135

TROOPS

10 x assaultmarines ( sgt with powerfist ) 275

ELITES

5 x terminators ( 5 x pair of lghtning claws ) 200
    5 x terminators ( 4 x thunder hammer/storm shield, 1 x chainfist/heavyflamer ) 200
    10 x deathcompany ( jp ) 230

FA

attack bike ( multimelta ) 50

HS

baal predator ( heavy bolters ) 125

TOTAL 1500 pts and 43 models

In some cases i miss a first wave to spread my enemy his line. I will deep strike the termies and create panic in his lines so i can move my jumptroops in without manny incomming fire.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can not take a flamer and thunder hammer storm shields in the same squad .
    blood angels 5000 pts
    imperial guard 500 pts
    orks 1000 pts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then it will be all thunder hammer and storm shield;

What about the list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x3)

All the units are cc

what about anti tank? or shooting?

It would get owned by orkz or tyranids

EDIT: Wait, i see the preditor and bike now... still don't you think it could do with a lil more?
    Last edited by Triorchin; December 30th, 2008 at 00:02.

Inquisitorial Aspirant librisrouge's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

You aren't going to like my answer but I think that list can really use some normal terminators instead of the CC ones. The extra shooting is just what you need and PF are almost as good as TH against tanks. The lightning claws ARE nice but...a storm bolter is too.
    'An open mind is like a fortress with its walls unguarded and its gates wide open' -Blood Ravens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont think you will have enough troops to take objectives and i agree with the others, there is simply a lack of shooting. You dont get the 3+i save from the storm sheild either. Mix up the lighting claws and thunder hammers if you really want to take them, Also when cc termies and deepstriked they cannot charge. They end up sitting there for a round of shooting. I would find a way to get another assault or tactical squad w/ rhino in there.
    "What good are the Imperial Guard, If not to die for the Emporer!" - Dawn of War

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by dento View Post
    I am gonna try this list build around jumptroops and a elite slot with a lot of punch.

HQ

Dentonius ( chaplain ) ( jumppack, combimelta ) 135

- i'd rather dump this guy for lemartes who's 10 pts cheaper, has 3 wounds, and that wonderful death mask.

TROOPS

fine but you could probably use another troop choice, cause if use a combat squad to sit on your home objective, you're wasting their speed. get a tactical squad to support these guys, probably with a rhino so that the sarge and special weapon can keep up.

ELITES

5 x terminators ( 5 x pair of lghtning claws ) 200
    5 x terminators ( 4 x thunder hammer/storm shield, 1 x chainfist/heavyflamer ) 200
    10 x deathcompany ( jp ) 230

way way too many points here in elites. take out the thunder hammer termies for regular ones with a chain fist and heavy flamer. then put 2 thunderhammers in the other squad in case a monstrous creature comes after them or a walker. if you want to keep all the DC, kick one of the terminator squads for the tactical squad in troops or kick some death company for points.

FA

attack bike ( multimelta ) 50

fine

HS

baal predator ( heavy bolters ) 125

- you only have one vehicle in the army. this thing is going to attract every anti tank weapon your opponent has, so either drop it for more marines as said above and maybe another attack bike or find away to add another to increase survivability.

TOTAL 1500 pts and 43 models

In some cases i miss a first wave to spread my enemy his line. I will deep strike the termies and create panic in his lines so i can move my jumptroops in without manny incomming fire.
    putting too many points into elites is a good way for you to get swamped by horde armies and heavy duty shooting armies like tau. rewrite your list and we'll see what path you take.

+ Reply to Thread