1500 Footsloggin SoBs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Footsloggin SoBs

Getting back into my sisters of battle, this is one of the lists i'm planning to try.

HQ

Canoness(116)
    Cloak, Eviscerator, Jump Pack, BoSL, Bolt Pistol

Fast
    8 Seraphim(225)
    2 Hand Flamers, VSS w/ Eviscerator

Troops
    10 Battle Sisters(147)
    Flamer, Heavy Flamer, VSS w/ BoSL

10 Battle Sisters(147)
    Flamer, Heavy Flamer, VSS w/ BoSL

10 Battle Sisters(149)
    Meltax2, VSS w/ BoSL

10 Battle Sisters(149)
    Meltax2, VSS w/ BoSL

10 Battle Sisters(149)
    Meltax2, VSS w/ BoSL

10 Battle Sisters(149)
    Meltax2, VSS w/ BoSL

Heavy
    Exorsist(135)
    Exorsist(135)

Small Models 69
    Large Creatures 0
    Vehicles
    Total 71
    Total Scoring Models 60
    Number of Scoring Units 6
    Starting Faith

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your gonna foot slog it, you might wanna consider upping the numbers in each squad. T3 in the open are easy targets even in power armor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You will also want either more seraphim or more long range firepower to suppress the enemies guns and keep him distracted while your battle sisters advance.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    744 (x8)

to be fair i wouldnt worrie about the point about sisters dieing easy tbh there pritty tough and with that many yes you will take losses but should be ok and got the faith points to stick it. The squads with 2 meltas guns im nut convinced about seems abit over kill especially when enemy vehicals will know better than go near you and foot slogging troops may find it hard to get close so i would keep one to a squad or get rhions for 2 squads.

Now i know your not going to like what im going to say now but stick with me drop the seraphim. everybody seems to love them but with a list like this they will get annihilated early on.

I would add ether a domination squad or a retibutor squad would add some heavy power to the army especially a retibutor squad with heavy bolters, these girls given 6's ap1 can hit hard if get lucky and in other cases provide some medium power long range cover.
    Last edited by Gedderz; January 14th, 2009 at 23:30.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. Sisters of battle are tough as nails, a space marine noob said to me once " Man dude my terminators have a 2+ armor save they can withstand anything and I'll footslog them" well do you want to guess what happened to them? they died first turn to plasma weapons. The lesson here is that yes sob have a 3+ armor but relying on it to help you live will be your undoing, especally in footsloggin army because you have pretty much no mobility and you will be outmanuevered most of the time.

If you want to run this list successfully you are going to need a way to suppress the enemies weapons. You have pretty much 2 options.You can:

-take seraphim, Use your jumpack moves wisely and you should be safe then die up devestator ='s and or pop some tanks.

- take another exorcist.
    / retributors are nice except for the fact that in 5th edition most things will get cover saves and your suppression weapons need to delay or put a target to a complete stop in 1 turn. Exorcist can annilate inf with ease/ kill IC with ease/ and vehicles. They can destroy pretty much everything with ease.

- as for your inf, I like your double meltagun on the sqds you might want to take a heavy flamer though on each sqd cause heavy flamers are just really nice things to have. Also I do recommend giving your VSS either a brazier of holy fire or an eviserator. The reason why is beacause of the range of your guns you will be charged a lot and sob alone aren't very good in cc. However if you have this build on your VCC or something like this combined with hand of the emperor you will have some serious killing potential in hand to hand and possible be able to throw your opponent back.

These are my suggesetions for you do what you will with them and may the power of faith guide you.

+ Reply to Thread