1500 bikers (Very odd lists) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 bikers (Very odd lists)

Hello everyone I have two lists that I ask your approval of.
    Both are 1.5k

Number one is:

Kor'sarro Khan with moondrakkan - 200

SM Bike squad x9 bikes with x 2 flamers, attack bike w/ Multi melta, and a Power fist - 300

SM Bike squad x9 bikes with x 2 flamers, attack bike w/ Multi melta, and a Power fist - 300

SM Bike squad x9 bikes with x 2 meltas, attack bike w/ Multi melta, and a Power fist - 310

Vindicator with extra armor - 130

TOTAL 1500 flat

Ok so the general Idea is use the speed and flexibility of the bikes to assault a single flank while ALL the vindicators outflank.

List Number two!

Vulkan - 190

Sternguard Vets 4 vet with a sarg x2 heavy flamer x3 combi flamer. drop pod -195

Captain with bike and thunder hammer - 165

SM Bike squad x9 bikes with x 2 meltas, attack bike w/ Multi melta, and a Power fist - 310

SM Bike squad x7 bikes with x 2 flamers, attack bike w/ Multi melta, sarge with melta bombs - 230

Attack bike x 1 multi melta - 50

Attack bike x 1 multi melta - 50

TOTAL 1500 flat

This list uses vulkan for thoughs who are blind The though behind it is vulkan and the sternguard drop in near the largest enemy troop concentration and let loose while the speed on the bike let me follow up and support vulkan and his squad.

All C & C are welcome. And forgive the grammer/spelling I typed this at 4 am

---------- Post added at 11:53 ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 ----------

Oh and one question is Khan joins a squad of bikers (command squad or just a SM bike squad) does said squad gain his run/fleet? If not does khan lose it?

Make a man a fire and keep him warm for a night.

Light a man on fire and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    288 (x6)

How

How did you miss the chance to take biker devastators? 120 points gets you three heavy bolters that can turbo boost!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x1)

The Vindicators cannot outflank since they do not have the combat tactics to be replaced by outflank.

I wanted to do the same thing tho.

Credit goes to Grey2321 for the correction here > http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...e-tactics.html (second post).

You could still bring them in reserve but then you won't get all those close shots to the side/rear armor.

+ Reply to Thread