1500pt White Scars - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    The Phalanx
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

0 (x0)

1500pt White Scars

HQ: Karsarro Khan on Moondrakken = 205
    Command Squad, Apothacary, Company Champion, 1 Veteran with Company Standerd 1 Veteran with Powerfist, 1 Veteran with Powerfist, all Veterans with Meltabombs, Command squad riding Bikes = 290

Troops: 10 man Tactical Squad: Sgt with Combi-Melta, Powerfist, Meltabombs, 1 Marine with Missile Launcher, 1 Marine with flamer, Rhino= 245

Troops: 8 man Biker Squadron: Sgt with Combi-Flamer, Meltabombs, 2 Marines with Flamers, + Attack bike with Heavy Bolter = 305

Troops: 5 man Biker Squadron: Sgt with Combi-Melta, Meltabombs, 2 Marines with Meltagun = 175

Fast Attack: 3 Landspeeders: All with Heavy Bolters and Assault Cannon= 270

Total 1490

Anybody got any ideas for what i could do with this army i want it to be fast and hard hitting as well as able to gang up on on one side of the bourd then burn over and get the other half. Now at the minute ive got the Tactical squad, Karsarro and Command Squad and one of the Landspeeders.
    Also thinging off adding a librarian somwhere
    Any help highly apriciated

Last edited by khazad varn; March 5th, 2009 at 20:11. Reason: added more options
    Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

I'd say it was looking pretty solid, although I would replace the rhino with a drop pod(looks cooler and will be at the enemies lines with the bikes) and also (with the 10pts) replace the missile launcher with a plasma gun.

edit keep us informed of how you do in the battles

+ Reply to Thread