2000 pt Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2000 pt Army

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

2000 pt Army

Alright, tinkering with my army for awhile, this is what I've come up with, let me know what you think!

HQ - Captain - Lightning Claw, Melta Bombs, Digital Weapons, Jump Pack
    HQ - 155 pts

Troops - Scout Squad - Scout + 5, Missile Launcher, Camo Cloaks x 8, Sniper Rifles x 9
    Troops - Tactical Squad - Marine + 5, Flamer, Missile Launcher (Rhino, Dozer Blade)
    Troops - Tactical Squad - Marine + 5, Flamer, Multi-Melta (Rhino, Dozer Blade)
    Troops - 594 pts

Elite - Terminator Squad - Terminator + 1, Assault Cannon, Chain Fist x 3 (Land Raider, Storm Bolter, Multi-Melta, Extra Armour)
    Elite - Dreadnought - Default
    Elite - 615 pts

Fast Attack - Assault Squad - Marines + 5, Plasma Pistol x 2, Sergeant -> Thunder Hammer and Combat Shield
    Fast Attack - 255 pts

Heavy - Whirlwind - Default
    Heavy - Whirlwind - Default
    Heavy - Vindicator - Storm Bolter, Siege Shield, Extra Armour
    Heavy - 320 pts

Grand Total - 1999 pts

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Camo Cloaks...

Quote Originally Posted by Air85 View Post
    Scout Squad - Scout + 5, Missile Launcher, Camo Cloaks x 8
    I believe that Camo Cloaks must be bought for everyone in the squad, not just to some members.

Is that a single lightning claw on your Captain? I would prefer the power sword as I think the extra attack outweighs the re roll. But digital weapons do nothing here. LCs re roll all wounds, DWs re roll one wound, and you can never re roll a re roll. if you drop digital weapons, and scounge 4 points up somewhere, you can have another attack, or a storm shield.

Troops are looking good, I would drop one chainfist on the termies and the storm bolter on the Land Raider. In my experience, Assault Squads used to have their use as a bodyguard for a jump packed Chaplain. With 5th edition, I rarely use my assault squad anymore, as I find they just get shot to bits. However, they may not be needed, with those whirlwinds and that vindicator, not to mention the other anti infantry elements. Just my two cents
    What do you call a lasgun with a flashlight mounted on it? Double barreled lasgun.

+ Reply to Thread