1500 competitve list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 competitve list

HQ:
    Pedro Kantor -175
    Librarian+Vortex of Doom, Null Zone, Stormbolter -103

Troops:
    5 Scouts+4 Sniper Rifles+Heavy Bolter -85
    5 Scouts+4 Sniper Rifles+Heavy Bolter -85

Elites:
    1 Inquisitor, Auspex, 2 Mistics, 3 Gun Servitors,3 Heavy Bolters -109
    7 Sternguard, 3 combi-melta, 2 Las cann, Drop pod -255
    7 Sternguard, 2 Las cann, Drop pod -240

Heavy Support:
    6 Devastators+4 Plasma cannon+Drop Pod 241
    <-- Ghost Pod
    6 Devastators+4 Plasma cannon 206

Just wondering what you guys think about my list, and to share it, been playing with it for a while, I've won all the tourneys I competed in with this list.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

HQ: Pedro is fine. The librarian needs terminator armour. This will allow you to move and fire the vortex as you get the relentless rule.

Elites: =][= needs a bolter (might as well). The Sternguard should drop the heavy weapons and take plenty of combimeltas. Disembarking a drop pod wastes the firepower of lascannon and you will probably be engaged in combat after that as the enemy are unwilling to allow you an extra shot with the special ammo. The odd power weapon can help.

Troops: Not enough. I know the sternguard are scoring too but I would like to see a tac squad in the list. The inquisitor would be the first thing I would drop to get this.

Heavy: If you dropped these for tac squads with plasma cannon and plasmaguns they would have a simillar effect and give you plenty of scoring units. Upgrading the sternguard to units of 10 would allow you to combat squad on arrival. A single devastator unit with MLs would be ok and make up for the loss of the sternguard lascannon. Drop the unused drop pod or put a tac squad in it to turn up late in the game and grab an objective.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread