Blood Angel Command - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood Angel Command

hi folks, ive been working on my company (2nd) and have come up with a command team

Captain Lazarus - twin claws-130

Honour guard 125 (5 man)+ one marine i it call that 15 points cant be bothered to work it out.

Power axe (1)
    Power Weapon (1)
    Apoth
    PPistols (2)
    Meltagun
    fist
    cost-225 (-Captn)

Rhino/Rhazorback transport.

have a standard bearer with power fist if i go full company

Comments PLease yarp

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow thats an expensive squad
    i think it worked out to about 240 pts actually (using the blood angles codex)
    thats without the rhino or the captain

unless you really have your heart set on such an elite squad i would trade the captain and the squad in for Brother Corbulo and Dante that should save you about 70 pts (they're very fluffy and work wonders if you use them together)

back to your squad though i would get rid of the plasma pistols they're expensive and even worse they can cause your expensive models to die that are armed with power weapons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

true, maths isnt my greatest skill lol. Nah not a fan of dante, i use memphiston instead lol,, hmmm put them together *drools*

I put the ppistols on non pwr weaponed dudes so that if they got killed i didnt lose too much fancy stuff, probly will drop them though thinking about it.

I mainly use memphiston as my main hq anyway, i just wanted a proper command squad when i go 2500+

+ Reply to Thread