Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
infantry command squad
2x10 man infantry squad gl
2x 20 man infantry squad gl
2 HW squads 1 AC and 1 ML
2x 10 vets 3 pg
melta bombs and demo upgrade
Demolisher lc pc sponsins
2x1 LR HB sponsins
Plan is to outflank 2 vendettas with Vet squads and demolisher and hope with +2 reserve to have all come in turn two split the enemy. Rest of army forms gun line and uses orders to hold off enemy. addice would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Good list just a few things though:
1) drop the lascannon on Creeds squad -you dont want to make them more of a target
2) bodyguards would do better than a medic in creeds squad, or just take another advisor in the other CCS
3) In CCS 2 drop at least 1 plasma gun
4) in the PCS drop 2 grenade launchers or swap with barebones and 2 flamers, keep them 40 points max. Besides with the current loadout eack kill is downing someone important.
5) What do you mean by 20 man infantry squads? you have 1 PCS so you can only have up to 5 10 man infantry squads that may be combined at deployment.
6) See if you can get your infantry squads some heavy weapons
Other than that it's an alright list. Good luck my friend.
IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11