1500 point IG alah Dr. Strangelove (my apologies to Mr. Kubrick) - non competitive - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

13 (x1)

1500 point IG alah Dr. Strangelove (my apologies to Mr. Kubrick) - non competitive

Kicking the idea around in my head of M.A.D.(Mutually Assured Destruction), and how it could be applied to the imperial guard, and came up with the following list... exactly 1500 points! Again this is just fun, I thought it was goofy enough that it may actually work =)

hq: yarrick

troop 1: infantry platoon
    pcs x4 flamer chimera flamer / flamer
    x2 infantry squads flamer
    x2 special weapons squad x3 demo

troop 2: vets demolitions x3 flamer chimera ML / flamer

fast attack 1: vendetta hellfury missles

fast attack 2: vendetta hellfury missles

heavy 1: Deathstrike missle launcher

heavy 2: manticore

heavy 3: manticore

Yarrick will deploy with the 2 infantry squads (combined).

The special weapons squads will each get a ride in a vendetta. Hellfury missles (or hellstrike, can't remember which is which atm) because... after the first shot it probably won't matter! More templates and ignoring cover = good in this list.

The general idea is to inflict massive amounts of wounds randomly, and fratricide is a plus!

I think it may be a requirement to model a sergeant riding the deathstrike with a cowboy hat, rodeo style...

2. Remove Advertisements

Northern VA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

I can't say much for its effectiveness, but it sure looks like fun to play

+ Reply to Thread