2000 pt mech list updated - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

2000 pt mech list updated

CCS – Officer of the Fleet, Chimera (ML/HF), 4x plasma

PBS (9 psykers), Chimera (ML/HF)

PCS – 4x FL, Chimera (ML/HF)
    TS – Plasma, Chimera(ML/HF)
    TS – Plasma, Chimera(ML/HF)
    TS – Autocannon
    TS – Autocannon

Vet Squad – 3x Melta, Chimera(ML/HF)

Vet Squad – 3x Melta (In Valk)

Valkyrie – Missile Pods

Heavy Support

LR Demolisher (LC)

LR Demolisher (LC)

After my first game with a similar list to this I have made some changes:
    I Dropped my third LRBT in the squadron in favor of a vendetta. I found that I spent a couple turns unable to fire one of the three due to no ability to get line of sight on the same target as the other two. Additionally I found myself lacking in first turn tank killing power that the vendetta will greatly help with.

I swapped one of my Troop squads in a chimera for 2 static squads with autocannons because I needed more ability to penetrate 12AV right off the bat.

With the extra points from converting the LRBT to a vendetta I also brought my PBS up to a full squad of 9 psykers which will also help me put another strong shot on the field in turn 1.

Lastly I converted my PCS to flamers as opposed to grenade launchers. In one fateful turn I managed to score 15 wounds on my own guys and only 1 on a squad of striking scorpions with this squad. No more of that.

Please comment. Thanks.

Last edited by cman2001; July 8th, 2009 at 17:05.

+ Reply to Thread