I tried to make this list as possible, with a clear job for every unit and having multiple ways to deal with most threats.

HQ
Wolf Guard Battle Leader w/ Frost Blade, Storm Shield

Wolf Guard Battle Leader w/ Frost Blade, Storm Shield

These are cheap combat monsters. Hish Str PwrWeapons and a good Invuln makes them good Elite or IC killers. I'd put one with each Bloodclaws Pack.

Elites
6 Wolf Scouts w/ Frag Grenades, Melta Bombs, 2x Power Weapon, Meltagun

I love the ability to get behind enemy lines with these guys. They're amazing for taking out shooting squads who hang back like IG Officers or Devestators. I've also kitted them out to be heavily anti-tank, so there's really no place for a static tank to hide against me.

Troops
6 Grey Hunters w/ 5 Bolters, 1 Powerfist, Flamer, Razorback w/ Extra Armor

15 Blood Claws w/ 3 Powerfists

15 Blood Claws w/ 3 Powerfists

I went with a small Grey Hunter squad, because I'm not a big fan of them. I plan to use them as a Rapid Fire base against hordes. The Powerfist is because monstrous creatures are everywhere and I'm not a fan of having a squad be a free kill. The Razorback is also good mobile and cheap.

One squad of Claws goes on foot, the other forms a super unit in the LRC. The Crusader squad is pretty much going to be thrown at the hardest thing the enemy has and break it. With Running, lots of cover saves and the other faster threats, the foot Claws should make it in good shape. I Gave the Powerfists as they toss out enough regular attacks to chew up most things, this let's them scare off characters and big creatures.

Fast Attack
Attack Bike w/ Multi-melta

The bikes are for anti-tank. Almost everyone runs a Mech list now, or has some kind of death unit in a Raider etc. I put them in different squads so they can do their own thing if need be and to increase their survival odds.

Heavy Support
Whirlwind

Land Raider Crusader w/ Extra Armor

The Whirlwind is a cheap static infantry punisher. Basically just a threat to keep hordes from bunching up so I can split them apart.

The Crusader carries my super charge squad, and is pretty handy crushing infantry or very light vehicles. Also another good piece of mobile and dependable cover.

This list seems quite balanced to me. I was thinking about dropping the number of fists to 1 or 2 in the Claws squad and making them Power Weapons, but most opponents they'd hit first with them would be torn apart by Str 4 attacks anyways. Higher Initiative enemies are either fragile or CC beasts that need a good Str 8 beating.

The list lacks long range firepower but I can get most of my tank busting done by turn 2 and run circles around horde lists. I do wish I had a lascannon or two for turn 1 transport popping but I can't find the room.

Any comments or ideas to improve the list are appreciated. I really like Space Wolves models and fluff so this would be a fun army to play. Also any tips from experienced Space Wolf players are good.