1500pts Raven Guard! Need Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

11 (x1)

1500pts Raven Guard! Need Help

I will be attending a 1500pts tournament, two weeks from now. Im planning on taking my (in progress) Raven Guard. I have these models available and right now only Shrike is painted (just started this week, a lot painting to be done. Good thing RG color scheme is easy) :

5 Assault Terminators, 3 TH/SS, 2 LC
    20 Tactical w/ PF, PW sergeant, meltagun
    10 Assault Squad, PW, 2 Flamer
    11 Devastator models, 4 missile launcher, 2 lascannon, 2 plama cannon, 2 heavy bolter, 1 multi-melta
    1 Drop Pod

So im planning to bring this army list :

Shrike - 195
    Librarian w/ Epistolary, The Avenger, Gate of Infinity - 150

5 Assault Terminators, 3 TH/SS, 2 LC - 200

10 Tactical w/ Powerfist, Lascannon in Drop Pod - 240
    10 Tactical w/ Powerweapon, meltagun, multimelta (goes with librarian for mobile tank killer) - 190

10 Assault Squad, Powerweapon, 2 flamer - 210

5 Devastator Squad, 4 Missile launcher - 150

Totaling 1335

This should form the basic of my army. Devastator squad weapon is swapable with my other heavy weapon. Now i will need advice to complete this army. Bear in mind that this is a tournament without any composition score or limitation so everything goes. most probable opponents are other space marine, tyranid, chaos space marine, tau, and some random orks, eldar (low probability).

I need to buy more to round up my army list. What could you think of to give my army a competitive edge? btw, im not loaded so please dont give me three landspeeder option. Im thinking of a predator with full lascannons. Giving me a full 1500pts mark. Is this a good option? Opinions are welcome. Thank You.

2. Remove Advertisements

Bedford, UK
    8 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

403 (x8)

165 points to me says some form of dreadnaught, or a vindicator and a multimelta attackbike.
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

+ Reply to Thread